Results 1,631 to 1,638 of 1638

Thread: Let's start an "I love Pantene" thread

Length
    APL/TBL/Long
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Default Re: Let's start an "I love Pantene" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Yes, it is a repackaging of the Daily Moisture Renewal but I've tried it again, and it has a fresh new scent. Yes, it is a nice line. I've always liked this line ever since it came out in 1996.
    I've been using this line for a long time and was worried they changed it, its the only conditioner that works with my hair that is safe for SD, so I was nervous they changed the ingredients! Glad it's still the same
    currently approaching tbl

Length
    chin/21.5/Floor
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

I've recently started using Pantene Sleek and Shine with the matching conditioner as well as the Repair and Protect conditioner. I don't use them every wash, more like every 2-3 washes but so far the moderate amount of cones seem to be doing my hair good. (Or at least not hurting it that I can tell). Also Pantene smells nice. So glad I decided to try it again. I could see it being a bit heavy on my hair if I used it every wash or especially if used every day. But overall pleased with it so far

Length
    Chin/Waist/Hip
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I have random Pantene "cravings" every couple of months. I don't know why. Maybe it's something about its signature smells, the colour, the formula and/or the effects.

I haven't finished my Herbal Essences Hello Hydration S+C in bulk yet, but I ran out yesterday to try out the bottle of Pantene Healthy Lengths shampoo.
    Last edited by Death-Within-Me; May 20th, 2022 at 10:04 AM. Reason: word addition
    🥥Hair Instagram🌴🔆🌙 My Tolkien Stories 🌙
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/3ef713574ef75435ca4ed5ddc2ed746f/c54a492f2525fb6a-50/s2048x3072/54bdba195034359684c137ec9d60542de0d19e66.jpg

Length
    pixie/23/39
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I recall I used Pantene exclusively as a wee tiny human xD The smell was/is divine!! Might pick some up in the future. Hmmm
    Lady Elenya of Galadhrim in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    *Pixie*Chin*APL*~ almost at BSL*Waist—>Classic*
    2b/c?F Maintenance Trim in May 2022 (~ -2")

Length
    chin/bcl/tbl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Needed some new shampoo so I picked up “Beautiful Lengths” on a whim - had anyone used it? Thoughts?

Length
    Chin/Waist/Hip
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    Needed some new shampoo so I picked up “Beautiful Lengths” on a whim - had anyone used it? Thoughts?
    So I was confused at first because I thought Beautiful Lengths and Healthy Lengths were the same thing. We don't have Beautiful Lengths here in Virginia, but we do have Healthy Lengths.

I'll wager they're either the same thing or slight variations of each other.

Healthy Lengths is similar to Daily Moisturizing for me, but it leaves my hair softer and not as "waxy." But then I didn't get the conditioner. I'm really scared of dimethicone now lol.
    Last edited by Death-Within-Me; May 21st, 2022 at 10:12 AM. Reason: additional info
    🥥Hair Instagram🌴🔆🌙 My Tolkien Stories 🌙
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/3ef713574ef75435ca4ed5ddc2ed746f/c54a492f2525fb6a-50/s2048x3072/54bdba195034359684c137ec9d60542de0d19e66.jpg

Length
    chin/bcl/tbl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post
    So I was confused at first because I thought Beautiful Lengths and Healthy Lengths were the same thing. We don't have Beautiful Lengths here in Virginia, but we do have Healthy Lengths.

I'll wager they're either the same thing or slight variations of each other.

Healthy Lengths is similar to Daily Moisturizing for me, but it leaves my hair softer and not as "waxy." But then I didn't get the conditioner. I'm really scared of dimethicone now lol.
    There are sooo many! How interesting that VA and NY have different lines.

I used it for the first time this morning and so far so good - a really thick, creamy lather, scalp felt clean but not dry. I am using the L’Oréal Extraordinary Oil conditioner atm so the shampoo was the only part of my routine that changed. Will report back with updates
    artist, lover, general mystic ☽︎ gently growing towards tbl

Length
    11/23/30
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

I tried the Repair & Protect conditioner as a leave-in treatment - and it's perfect! My hair absorbed it instantly and the ends are smooth. I was afraid it would get oily/waxy, but I had no problems with it. It's the first time a wash-out conditioner works for my hair in this format. Well, it does say on the bottle that it can be used like this, but I never had the courage to actually try it. Now I'm thinking about purchasing an oil from Pantene.