Page 142 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1421

Thread: Let's start an "I love Pantene" thread

Default Re: Let's start an "I love Pantene" thread

My Pantene Rose Water shampoo and conditioner came in....and I like it!

The LACK of fragrance was disappointing, but the 'moisture boost' lived up to it's hype.

My hair felt soft and conditioned after shampooing....and even more so after conditioning,which I left in as I shaved and showered.

After it came out of my turban I parted my hair in the middle for a very easy detangle and used a dab of conditioner on each side as a leave in.

It dried with no frizz and is very soft

This pair will definitely stay in my product rotation

I'll see how it works with my Summer humidity curl explosions; I am not convinced it will be enough
    Last edited by Groovy Granny; February 22nd, 2020 at 05:09 PM.

Length
    SL/WL+/HIP
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I'm personally not a fan of the Aqua Light conditioner, as it is *way* too light for my hair. I had some terrible knots with it. Thankfully I had just the one bottle of it! I have never tried the 3 minute miracle version, but I am not tempted to try.

Pantene is great, but you have to pick & choose.

I am a big fan of the Aqua Light shampoo, though!

That's errr... quite a collection you got there!
    Well,yeah. I can't know what my hair likes until I try,right? So whatever doesn't fit me quite, I give away to my friends .. I have a lot of collections,everything but shampoos because I have sensitive scalp and I stick with the ones I know my head likes...But conditioners and masks..Hmm..That I collect As far as Pantene goes,I'm quite happy with it. Micelar and Repair & Protect are the ones I tried. The others have to wait for its turn
    Btw your comments on how much you like Pantene made me buy all this to try out
    Growing virgin hip length

The land of vodka, bears and perpetual winter
    Length
    APL/Waist/???
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I'm personally not a fan of the Aqua Light conditioner, as it is *way* too light for my hair. I had some terrible knots with it. Thankfully I had just the one bottle of it! I have never tried the 3 minute miracle version, but I am not tempted to try.
    I imagine the AL conditioner to be super light, so I don't even bother trying it thanks for the confirmation for some reason most Pantene conditioners are too light for me, or at least Russian formulations are. I like only the repairing one and the renovating one, and they're thicker than most hair masks I own.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade Beauty View Post
    I bought Pantene Aqua Light only because of lapushka's reviews lapushka, I think you should become their representative
    APL ~ BSL ~ MBL ~ WL ~ HL ~ BCL ~ TBL ~ CL
    Growing out henna since November 1st, 2018
    Sulfates and Silicones

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Well,yeah. I can't know what my hair likes until I try,right? So whatever doesn't fit me quite, I give away to my friends .. I have a lot of collections,everything but shampoos because I have sensitive scalp and I stick with the ones I know my head likes...But conditioners and masks..Hmm..That I collect As far as Pantene goes,I'm quite happy with it. Micelar and Repair & Protect are the ones I tried. The others have to wait for its turn
    OMG. I gotta be careful what I say.

No just kidding!

I haven't been using Pantene conditioners for long, though. Just last part of last year and then this year. I was a Pantene conditioner newbie before that. I had *never* tried them before. Yes, the shampoo (Aqua Light), but that's been a favorite of mine for so so long!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    SL/WL+/HIP
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

OMG. I gotta be careful what I say.

No just kidding!

I haven't been using Pantene conditioners for long, though. Just last part of last year and then this year. I was a Pantene conditioner newbie before that. I had *never* tried them before. Yes, the shampoo (Aqua Light), but that's been a favorite of mine for so so long!
    See, I've been working on market research for P&G company (Pantene , Always pads etc) and I got samples from Aqua Light collection back in 2017. I tried the shampoo cause it was Sunday and I had no more shampoo in the house ( I wasn't growing back then) and got a horrible itch while washing and few days after. It was the first and last experience with Pantene until now, when I decided to follow some of your posts and try out new things,. I was very skeptical because of my previous experience and still I'm afraid to use shampoos..But conditioners for dry and damaged do work for now..Since I don't have virgin hair like you (I adore your hair) I have to go with lines for dyed and damaged hair...TBH I can't wait for my virgin hair to grow, it's so much easier to handle and quite soft by itself...
    Growing virgin hip length

In my country (Germany) Pantene has just come out with a new clear shampoo. It's called Vita Glow Clean & Balanced and silicone-free. I haven't seen it at my local drugstore yet, but I might go ahead and try it out once I can find it, since I've heard such good things about the Aqua Light and Micellar lines here. I miss the gold old clean Pantene scent!

Length
    ./CL/FTL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    In my country (Germany) Pantene has just come out with a new clear shampoo. It's called Vita Glow Clean & Balanced and silicone-free. I haven't seen it at my local drugstore yet, but I might go ahead and try it out once I can find it, since I've heard such good things about the Aqua Light and Micellar lines here. I miss the gold old clean Pantene scent!
    Oooh now that sounds like something I'd like. I hope it doesn't have a cellulose in it, the volume one here does and it tangles my hair so bad. I'm also tempted to try the new rose conditioner but it's still kinda pricey. Once in a while I'll get a $1 off but it's not really worth it yet.
    No Trim 2019/20 . Use It Up 2019/20 . Daily wash w/Sulfates(Silicone-free) S+C+Coconut oil . CL 2019-FTL 2020-KNEE 2021?

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

See, I've been working on market research for P&G company (Pantene , Always pads etc) and I got samples from Aqua Light collection back in 2017. I tried the shampoo cause it was Sunday and I had no more shampoo in the house ( I wasn't growing back then) and got a horrible itch while washing and few days after. It was the first and last experience with Pantene until now, when I decided to follow some of your posts and try out new things,. I was very skeptical because of my previous experience and still I'm afraid to use shampoos..But conditioners for dry and damaged do work for now..Since I don't have virgin hair like you (I adore your hair) I have to go with lines for dyed and damaged hair...TBH I can't wait for my virgin hair to grow, it's so much easier to handle and quite soft by itself...
    Thanks so much for the compliment, first & foremost! That is so nice of you!!!

No, it's no good if it starts to itch, but I hope the conditioners are good. My experience with them is limited. I really haven't been using Pantene conditioners for that long. Apart from the Aqua Light conditioner, which was too "light" (haha), I like them!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Pantene always smells good. They are owned by Procter and Gamble who also own Aussie, another line that smells good.

In terms of formulation, I like their shampoos. They don't tend to use too many oils, which is great if you have lipophobic hair like mine.

My only complaint about this line is that the distribution is odd. There are so many difference sub-lines and they're not always available in certain countries.
    ♪ Coconut water, good for your daughter ♪

Length
    APL/TBL/term
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

I just started using pantene repair and protect conditioner and wow it's amazing. To me it's as good as my davines io conditioner for way less!

I think I'm going to buy 2 huge bottles of it. smells so good and makes my hair super soft.