Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is my hair type?

Type
    2a/C/ii

Default Re: What is my hair type?

Thank you all for the answers! It helps alot

I guess its hard to tell what type my hair is when it is so short, but it is unbrushed (I followed the instructions in the "Visual Hairtyping Guide"). Maybe I should just wait with calling it anything at all until it's longer, or just call it 1c and keep an eye on it

I want to grow out my hair quite alot, I have never had longer than to apl and that was when I was a kid so I have no idea what it will look like on me, but I want at least to get it to mbl. I feel like I might want longer after that but it will take quite some while before I reach that point.

Length
    22.5/25.25/??
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

I think 1b or 1c as well...very pretty! Your color is a light blond to me. It reminds me of my son's hair. Sometimes it looks golden, sometimes more neutral and sometimes it hints red. Lucky!
    No Trims for second half of 2018
    *deep conditioning & Olaplaex treatment*
    Currently Shoulder length~06/2018!

Type
    2a/C/ii

Thank you for your answer Maybe I am a 1b, now when I think of it. It tend to get a bit less of those "big strange waves" when it gets pass the shoulders by some cm (I'm guessing the shoulders makes the hair bend off a bit). Gaaah, it's hard to know! I wish I wouldn't have let my mother talked me into cutting 7 cm off 8 months ago.

Length
    bald/pixie/waist
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Estrid View Post
    Thank you all for the answers! It helps alot

I guess its hard to tell what type my hair is when it is so short, but it is unbrushed (I followed the instructions in the "Visual Hairtyping Guide"). Maybe I should just wait with calling it anything at all until it's longer, or just call it 1c and keep an eye on it

I want to grow out my hair quite alot, I have never had longer than to apl and that was when I was a kid so I have no idea what it will look like on me, but I want at least to get it to mbl. I feel like I might want longer after that but it will take quite some while before I reach that point.
    You have really smooth hair then! Jelly.

Enjoy the ride. Try not to obsessively measure too much (still kinda doing that myself, at BSL-ish). Oh, and don't get a hair toy addiction! I have already fallen to this disease.

Type
    2a/C/ii

I found an old picture of my hair before I cut it off 2,5 years ago. I don't think I've done much to it in the picture (more than the braid), maybe it's too short to tell in that picture too... I guess I'll just have to wait

Type
    2a/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lilin View Post
    You have really smooth hair then! Jelly.

Enjoy the ride. Try not to obsessively measure too much (still kinda doing that myself, at BSL-ish). Oh, and don't get a hair toy addiction! I have already fallen to this disease.
    haha, I will try to enjoy the ride I'm not the most patient person so it will probably be hard the first year from now, after that it might get a bit better (I just dislike this length).

Will take a while before I can use any toys, and I'm sure I will love using them when I can, so I can't promise that I won't get an addiction

Length
    SL/mbl/???
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I would say your colour is beige blonde. But hey, blonde comes in a million shades and can change its mind from morning to evening. When mine was natural it would alwaysget darker as the day went on.

Type
    2a/C/ii

Yeah, I know my hair is somekind of blonde shade, not very clear which shade though. Maybe I should just call it blondish

Type
    2a/C/ii

I think I'll just call it 1b/1c until its longer and I can have a better look, thank you all for the help

Length
    Chin/TBL/MTL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Ohhh, your hair looks exactly like mine when my hair was shorter (and in fact, I will probably be posting a very similar question myself).

Where I'm from your hair would be blonde, but I would personally call it "golden hair". Love that colour <3
    Mine has darkened since, I wish I could get that colour back!