Page 490 of 490 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490
Results 4,891 to 4,896 of 4896

Thread: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Love all your hairstyles, Aithne, nice shots indeed.
    And I also heart your cute little cottage core photo framing, so fun
    Much love to all my fellow long hair peoples!

~ ~

Length
    ?/Calf/TERM!
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
    Love all your hairstyles, Aithne, nice shots indeed.
    And I also heart your cute little cottage core photo framing, so fun
    Thank you It makes me so glad to hear that! It was hard to take pictures of the back of my head! Everyone here makes it look so easy I had to take so many pictures (full of half my head cut off in various different places: top, bottom, left, right, moved and it's blurry, etc.) to get those ones and by the time I was done I forgot which buns they were XD

The frames are from an app I use called "Line Camera" from the Apple App Store. It's free (and super easy to use) and comes with lots of free frames (but you can buy frames and stickers, too). I started using it to cover up messes in the background or overly plain pictures when I had to send pictures to relatives. I figure if I use it all the time, then no one will notice when I use it to cover messiness *devlish grin*
    🐓_insert erudite quote here_🦤
    💗I'm a pink loving, bun wearing, rambling, bird person. Ta cheistanna agam!💗

Length
    2"/Calf/evs
    Type
    1c/M/iii

Can someone tell me how this works? I have some hair toys that I’d love to send to new homes. Do I just post the lot of them here?

Sorry to ask, but this thread is huge and looking for instructions is a little overwhelming.
    Islandgrrl - Izzie
    Calf length, heading south to lengths unknown.

Length
    APL/WL/TBD
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Islandgrrl View Post
    Can someone tell me how this works? I have some hair toys that I’d love to send to new homes. Do I just post the lot of them here?

Sorry to ask, but this thread is huge and looking for instructions is a little overwhelming.
    I believe you just post a picture/links in the thread or send a message to DweamGoiL and she will add it to the list of gifts to pull from. Then a post will be made to call out the next person in the gifting queue... at least that's how I remember it going anyway!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers, or you can grow weeds.
    Lady Scarlette, Traveler of the Road to Dawn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    ?/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Islandgrrl View Post

Hi Izzy!!! Just PM DweamGoil, and she will set you up! The whole thread has evolved from how it originally began, but she is running it, so she'd know. I hope you're doing well! I know she still has some of my things that haven't gone out yet, so I don't know how far backed up she is.

~Proud member of the Renegray Gang~

Length
    2"/Calf/evs
    Type
    1c/M/iii

Thanks for the replies ladies! I’ll PM her and get it going.

So good to see you!!!
    Islandgrrl - Izzie
    Calf length, heading south to lengths unknown.