Page 482 of 490 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 4896

Thread: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - FREE Hair Toys to Build Very Modest Collections

CATEGORY B - The Forks:

#00221 - CLAIMED BY -Aithne- Wooden 2 Pronged Hair Fork (no head curve) – Unknown - CLAIMED BY -Aithne-
    #00443 - CLAIMED BY SANDYBOTTOM - 6" Brown Aluminum 2 Prong Hair Fork with Brown Translucent Cabochon (no headcurve) – Over the Hawaiian Moon - CLAIMED BY SANDYBOTTOM

#00444 - CLAIMED BY SHELOMIT - 6" Brown Aluminum 2 Prong Hair Fork with Brown Translucent Cabochon (with headcurve) – Over the Hawaiian Moon - CLAIMED BY SHELOMIT
    #00040 - 5.25" Mermaid Tail - 2 Prong – GTS
    #00144 - CLAIMED BY SHUG - 5" A Line Wave Top Zebrawood 5 Prong Fork – GTS - CLAIMED BY SHUG
    #00445 - 5" Bev Style Rainbow Dymondwood Hair Fork – 60th Street - RESERVED FOR DIANASCHU
    #00446 - CLAIMED BY BRIGHT - 5" Daisey Style Ziricote Wood Hair Fork – 60th Street - CLAIMED BY BRIGHT
    #00447 - CLAIMED BY ALEWYN - 5" Emily Style Plum WebbWood Hair Fork – 60th Street - CLAIMED BY ALEWYN

#00448 - 4.5" Ebony 2 Prong Fork – Barreis Collection
    #00329 - 4" Dark Striped Wood 4 Prong Fork – Jeterforks
    Last edited by DweamGoiL; August 22nd, 2022 at 08:49 PM.
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - FREE Hair Toys to Build Very Modest Collections

CATEGORY C - The Other items available:

#00449 - CLAIMED BY SHUG - 4" African Butterfly Clip with Cylindrical Gold Beads – Unknown - CLAIMED BY SHUG
    #00450 - 3" Plastic African Butterfly Clip with Orange and Black Beads – Unknown
    #00451 - CLAIMED BY BRIGHT - (2015) Santos Mahogany Handmade Wooden Comb Vest Pocket Model - Sierra Legacy (Ric Carpenter) - CLAIMED BY BRIGHT

#00220 - CLAIMED BY -Aithne- Large Tawny Flexi with Matching Earrings – Lilla Rose - CLAIMED BY -Aithne-

#00399 - CLAIMED BY SANDYBOTTOM - L Silver Heart and Roses Flexi-8 Clip – Lilla Rose - CLAIMED BY SANDYBOTTOM
    #00398 - L Silver Cat with Colorful Beads Flexi-8 Clip – Lilla Rose
    #00379 - CLAIMED BY SHELOMIT - 2.5" Amish Pins – Fisher’s Wire Products - CLAIMED BY SHELOMIT

#00316 - 3" Blue and Yellow Flowers U Pins (set of 2) – Lilla Rose
    #00452 - Small Zebra Pattern Classic French Acetate Maxima Clip with Silver Back – Ficcare - RESERVED FOR DIANASCHU
    #00326 - CLAIMED BY ALEWYN - Red/Rust Leather Leaf Slide and Stick – AA&M - CLAIMED BY ALEWYN
    Last edited by DweamGoiL; August 22nd, 2022 at 08:51 PM.
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Also, upon a lot of reflection, and in light of everything that is going on and has been going on since the beginning of the pandemic, I am thinking to open up the sign ups to current members, who may not necessarily be new, but have had to make some hard decisions and let go of most of their collections to make ends meet. I also realize this can't be my decision alone since the items I am gifting at the moment have come from donations of current members here. What I'd like to avoid at all costs is having any of these items show up on the swap board for sale. If anyone who has donated and is still around or if you have something to add to this topic, please let me know. I'd love to hear from you. Until then, the current offer is open to new to the forum members only (those who have been on the forum for less than 1 year).
    Last edited by DweamGoiL; April 18th, 2021 at 10:56 AM.
    DweamGoiL

Account closed by member request
    Length
    11CBL/33"HL/40CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Can i claim the tts

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Hi shaluwn_agape - please check out the OP to acquaint yourself on how this thread works.
    DweamGoiL

Length
    Neck/APL/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by DweamGoiL View Post
    Also, upon a lot of reflection, and in light of everything that is going on and has been going on since the beginning of the pandemic, I am thinking to open up the sign ups to current members, who may not necessarily be new, but have had to make some hard decisions and let go of most of their collections to make ends meet. I also realize this can't be my decision alone since the items I am gifting at the moment have come from donations of current members here. What I'd like to avoid at all costs is having any of these items show up on the swap board for sale. If anyone who has donated and is still around or if you have something to add to this topic, please let me know. I'd love to hear from you. Until then, the current offer is open to new to the forum members only (those who have been on the forum for less than 1 year).
    That would be so nice. Years ago, when i had more hair toys and could easily buy more, I didn't donate directly to this thread, but i did give away a pair of eads and a flexi to a girl that posted here since she lived near me then and we become friends after that. She also tried a lot of things i had then to see what she likes
    I can't believe how long is already since then .

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by morrigan* View Post
    That would be so nice. Years ago, when i had more hair toys and could easily buy more, I didn't donate directly to this thread, but i did give away a pair of eads and a flexi to a girl that posted here since she lived near me then and we become friends after that. She also tried a lot of things i had then to see what she likes
    I can't believe how long is already since then .
    Just trying to figure out how to set it up in compliance with the forum rules.
    DweamGoiL

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Items have been claimed...check it out!

Sticks

Forks

Other Items

Keep in mind this offer is for you newbies If you've been here for less than 1 year, you qualify to participate. Send me a PM is interested.
    DweamGoiL

Length
    ?/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

Yay! So glad to see this thread up and moving again! Congrats to all of those who are/will get new toys and I hope you love them al!

(and DweamGoil knows that I'm ok with her structuring the donations how she likes for anything I've donated. I do think the idea of letting those who have had to sell is a good one, though perhaps hard to implement).

~Proud member of the Renegray Gang~

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I am waiting to hear back from the mods/Admins with ideas on how to implement that. We'll see how it goes, but I am hopeful that it can be done down the line.
    DweamGoiL