Page 478 of 490 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480488 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 4896

Thread: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Here is soldierssong's reveal:

There are also 2 international packages that still need to go out and Mitzy and Liz H still need to post reveals.
    Last edited by DweamGoiL; October 28th, 2019 at 07:42 PM.
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

The cameo flexi is lovely

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

I finally got a relatively good photo of my lovely new wooden burl barrette! It's hard to find a barrette that can actually hold up my heavy hair.

This photo isn't nearly good enough to show how beautiful it is. ♥

Oh that is so pretty in your hair

Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    Oh that is so pretty in your hair
    Thank you! I love how the simplicity really lets the beauty of the wood shine through.

Quote Originally Posted by jane_marie View Post
    Thank you! I love how the simplicity really lets the beauty of the wood shine through.
    Exactly

I had a set of 3 (sm/med/lg) and sent 2 to RAOK, keeping the smallest/oval one for half ups

Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

I think I'm getting the hang of my new camera. Here's today's action shot of the Chunky Maple Curly Q Hairstick I'm wearing today with a simple/boring peacock twist.

Again I'm sorry about these just trickling in. It always takes sometime for me to learn how to work with a new item.
    Last edited by jane_marie; October 30th, 2019 at 02:54 PM.

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I am thrilled with my new hair toys! It took me awhile to learn how to use them. This fork has a beautiful grain. A Pha bun is easy to do, and this fork holds it like crazy. My hair has a lot of slip.

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

This stick may be my favorite, even when not in my hair. It holds the nautilus bun for a few hours. I could probably add a few pins to get a longer hold. At some point, I want to get a plain wood stick to match. A pair might give me more bun options. Thanks to my new toys, I'm trying new styles.

ps. I finally remembered to use a flash on this one.
    Last edited by Liz_H; November 13th, 2019 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Add pic

Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Lovely reveals! Hairtoys seem to match their recipients very well!