Page 473 of 473 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473
Results 4,721 to 4,729 of 4729

Thread: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

I absolutely love the Rose antler on you SparrowWings !
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Length
    BSL/Calf/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

SparrowWings, that's stunning! All of these toys are gorgeous on you and their colors pop so nicely! And that carved antler rose is simply to die for beautiful!

Length
    24"/26"/48"
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

SparrowWings, those all look stunning in your hair! I especially love the rose antler. What treasures!

Length
    24"/26"/48"
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

Here we go!! I got home late tonight...After work, my niece had a choir concert...And so far I've been to every one of her choir concerts. I didn't want to miss one! But it was a LONG one tonight, and I'd opened at the credit union, so yeah....Long (but good!) day. My hair wouldn't cooperate with a full bun...there isn't enough length or something. It kind of "pops" its way out if I try a full bun...But it cooperated with a partial-up do! Here are the lovely sticks in action!:

Thank you again, pathetic! These will be well-loved!

Length
    APL/FTL+/FTL?
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Thanks, everyone! All of your pictures are looking stunning as well; I would be so jealous if I didn't have my own set of awesomeness to admire!

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    The rose looks awesome with your hair color, and I am sure it will be a very comfy and secure fit for your length.

I am so happy you like it
    And that was before I remembered to dust it off, too. It's even better and shinier now! It's also a perfect length. Comes out the opposite side enough to hold everything securely, but not so much to get in the way, especially with the curve to help. I just need to not use it on brand new braids (I make them so tight... I just can't help it!), or too tightly-coiled buns, and I'm all set.

I was surprised how (comparatively) heavy it was when I took it out of the package, but I don't even feel it once it's in my hair. It immediately became a favorite piece.

Darn hair dressers and their misplaced bra straps... Looks like it'll be longer between hair cuts this time, with an extra 6 inches to regrow!
    <APL ~APL~BSL~MBL~WL~HL~TBL~Classic~ FTL ~ Knee???

Length
    19/30/37
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

Those look so pretty, ladies!!!!
    feminine, nice, cold as ice

Length
    Chin/<TBL/<TBL
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by SparrowWings View Post
    It's also a perfect length. Comes out the opposite side enough to hold everything securely, but not so much to get in the way, especially with the curve to help. I just need to not use it on brand new braids (I make them so tight... I just can't help it!), or too tightly-coiled buns, and I'm all set.

I was surprised how (comparatively) heavy it was when I took it out of the package, but I don't even feel it once it's in my hair. It immediately became a favorite piece.
    Yes that piece is amazing at how it fits in your buns so cozily!
    I am so happy you like it; I kept the smaller forks because they are my favs too

DweamGoil once again has my deep gratitude for receiving my shipment,then storing, offering, and forwarding items to the giftees
    Lady with Long Hair
    [^video link]
    ~ Enjoy every stage of your hair journey ~

Length
    26/46.5/47
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Ophidian View Post
    Entangled, sorry to be slow on the uptake, but I wanted to pop in to say I love it in your hair! Yours is a bit lighter than mine and the leather color and patterning really pops. I hope you enjoy wearing it
    Thank you so much! Iím still getting the hang of the slide but I love it and itís letting me vary my buns up.

Never laugh at live dragons.

Length
    Chin/<TBL/<TBL
    Type
    2c/F/ii

That is gorgeous in your pretty hair
    Lady with Long Hair
    [^video link]
    ~ Enjoy every stage of your hair journey ~