Page 472 of 473 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473 LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 4729

Thread: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Length
    MBL/CLASS/MTL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

As promised, kept the black with orange top in as it's so comfy. I love them <3 Thank you again

MBL ---> WL ---> HL ---> BCL ---> TBL ---> CL ---> MTL

https://www.instagram.com/madmarch_hair/

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/CL/KNEE
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Wow, your color contrast looks amazing! Especially in that figure 8.

Length
    CBL/27/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Yay! So glad everything arrived safely, those sticks look so perfect on you. I agree with AR, your hair looks so striking in that Figure 8 bun!!
    Onwards.

26-BSL-28-29-WL-31-32-HL

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Jas - all the hairtoys look absolutely lovely in your hair!
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Curious. Very Curious. Ophidian's Avatar
    Length
    Buzz/WL/Term
    Type
    2c/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Entangled View Post
    Here is the beautiful hair slide from Ophidian!
    Entangled, sorry to be slow on the uptake, but I wanted to pop in to say I love it in your hair! Yours is a bit lighter than mine and the leather color and patterning really pops. I hope you enjoy wearing it

Short... SL... APL... MBL... Waist!.. Hip... Tailbone... Classic... Knee...
    Embracing a minimalist routine for 2019

Length
    BSL/Calf/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Yay, -Fern's gorgeous gifts look fantastic in your hair, Jas! I'm in love with that comet bun and the figure-8! The colors pop so beautifully against the golden highlights in your hair! Very cool effect!

Length
    24"/26"/48"
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

Yay!! The lovelies arrived today! I JUST got home, and my camera isn't charged, so I can't take action shots tonight...but the sticks are incredibly beautiful!! I can't wait to try them! I hope my hair is long enough to wear them and do them justice. Thank you so much, pathetic!

Length
    APL/FTL+/FTL?
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

After way too much delay, finally pictures! Pardon the super-sloppy bun for the last couple; I just wanted to get the pictures in so I could make forward progress, and didn't have the time to detangle first.

From Groovy Granny, Before the Eye Rose Antler 2 Prong Fork:

I can get pictures of the back of my head usually, but you would not believe how hard it is to get a picture of this one that is both decent back-of-head AND decently shows the fork! So there is only a side view, highlighting the rose -- which is beautiful! I'm so happy with this one; I didn't have anything that wasn't back-view-only previously.

From Katana, probably Graydog, possibly Tapestry Dymondwood, double-sided 2 Prong Fork:

It's like a twofer! Each side is so unique, it makes it wonderfully versatile, and gives me all kinds of options, both alternatives to colors I already have, and ones I was lacking. And it's long enough to use even in an unbraided bun, which is amazing!

From rags, Crockett Mountain Woodworks Purple Acrylic 2 Prong Fork with topper:

Such a distinctive topper! I might stick to using it in braids, the open loop makes me a little nervous with loose hair, but I've used it loose a few times and not had any problems, so I'm probably being paranoid. At any rate, it's shimmery, it's variable based on lighting, and it's purple. Enough said! I love it.

Thank you so much to all three of you; your massive gift stashes are so generous, both in quantity, and quality! And thanks to Dweam for all the time she keeps spending coordinating this thread, that is definitely just as valuable.

Darn hair dressers and their misplaced bra straps... Looks like it'll be longer between hair cuts this time, with an extra 6 inches to regrow!
    <APL ~APL~BSL~MBL~WL~HL~TBL~Classic~ FTL ~ Knee???

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/CL/KNEE
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Wow, Sparrow, everything looks stunning on you!

Length
    Chin/<TBL/<TBL
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Everyone's gifts are lovely

Quote Originally Posted by SparrowWings View Post
    After way too much delay, finally pictures! Pardon the super-sloppy bun for the last couple; I just wanted to get the pictures in so I could make forward progress, and didn't have the time to detangle first.

From Groovy Granny, Before the Eye Rose Antler 2 Prong Fork:

I can get pictures of the back of my head usually, but you would not believe how hard it is to get a picture of this one that is both decent back-of-head AND decently shows the fork! So there is only a side view, highlighting the rose -- which is beautiful! I'm so happy with this one; I didn't have anything that wasn't back-view-only previously.

From Katana, probably Graydog, possibly Tapestry Dymondwood, double-sided 2 Prong Fork:

It's like a twofer! Each side is so unique, it makes it wonderfully versatile, and gives me all kinds of options, both alternatives to colors I already have, and ones I was lacking. And it's long enough to use even in an unbraided bun, which is amazing!

From rags, Crockett Mountain Woodworks Purple Acrylic 2 Prong Fork with topper:

Such a distinctive topper! I might stick to using it in braids, the open loop makes me a little nervous with loose hair, but I've used it loose a few times and not had any problems, so I'm probably being paranoid. At any rate, it's shimmery, it's variable based on lighting, and it's purple. Enough said! I love it.

Thank you so much to all three of you; your massive gift stashes are so generous, both in quantity, and quality! And thanks to Dweam for all the time she keeps spending coordinating this thread, that is definitely just as valuable.
    They are all so pretty in your hair

The rose looks awesome with your hair color, and I am sure it will be a very comfy and secure fit for your length.

I am so happy you like it
    Lady with Long Hair
    [^video link]
    ~ Enjoy every stage of your hair journey ~