Page 3 of 490 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: RAOK List from Pay It Forward Swap

Quote Originally Posted by meteor View Post
    DweamGoiL, bonbon58 has just received a Large Flexi-8 from Kina, as a RAOC gift: post #881 http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...124506&page=89
    I just wanted to suggest that maybe we should add bonbon58 to your list.
    Thank you for what you are doing!
    Thank you!
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Length
    BSL/Calf/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

I'm really confused: Nellon, swords&roses, Timea, Katyusha, synchrostatic already know that they are on the RAOC list, don't they? Everybody on the list has been informed/PM'ed, is that correct? Then why is nobody claiming those absolutely stunning gifts? Come on, guys!

That gorgeous Jeter has been sitting there since yesterday... I'd be absolutely ecstatic to have it: never had a hair-fork in my life, and I'm a huge fan of half-up buns, which I can't do because I don't have toys to hold them... The only thing that's stopping me from asking for schnibbles' gorgeous Jeter is that, just like kpzra, I'm waiting for a wonderful stick in the mail already.

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by meteor View Post
    I'm really confused: Nellon, swords&roses, Timea, Katyusha, synchrostatic already know that they are on the RAOC list, don't they? Everybody on the list has been informed/PM'ed, is that correct? Then why is nobody claiming those absolutely stunning gifts? Come on, guys!

That gorgeous Jeter has been sitting there since yesterday... I'd be absolutely ecstatic to have it: never had a hair-fork in my life, and I'm a huge fan of half-up buns, which I can't do because I don't have toys to hold them... The only thing that's stopping me from asking for schnibbles' gorgeous Jeter is that, just like kpzra, I'm waiting for a wonderful stick in the mail already.
    I think the thought was that they could choose which gift they wanted, but at first, there weren't that many. I am going to go ahead and PM them myself, but I wanted to also give anyone who wanted to give to a specific person a chance to do so. Not sure what happened, either
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Length
    BSL/Calf/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by DweamGoiL View Post
    I think the thought was that they could choose which gift they wanted, but at first, there weren't that many. I am going to go ahead and PM them myself, but I wanted to also give anyone who wanted to give to a specific person a chance to do so. Not sure what happened, either
    Awesome! I think it would really help to PM them or give them a shout again, because these are absolutely amazing RAOC items, and different ones suit different hair types, so Nellon, swords&roses, Timea, Katyusha, synchrostatic can all find something awesome and perfect for their hair on that list! Thank you very much again for doing this!

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

We should see them all go to good homes now
    DweamGoiL

Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I think it's that we're all being shy, thinking the others on the list are more worthy of gifts than we ourselves are, so we've been staying quiet to let the others have their pick first. (Or maybe that's just me, lol.)

Well, someone should kick this off, I suppose! I'd like to try out the Jetter fork, if no one else minds.
    Just a crazy craftaholic! ^_~ http://craftaholicadventures.blogspot.com/
    Longest: Classic. Shortest: Chin length. Currently: Waist.

Length
    chin/APL/knee
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Yeah, I think that was it. I was also thinking that way, but hey, they're such beautiful gifts, such a shame if the kind gifters think that nobody seems to want them
    Addicted to exclamation marks!! Also fond of

Length
    BSL/Calf/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by swords & roses View Post
    I think it's that we're all being shy, thinking the others on the list are more worthy of gifts than we ourselves are, so we've been staying quiet to let the others have their pick first. (Or maybe that's just me, lol.)

Well, someone should kick this off, I suppose! I'd like to try out the Jetter fork, if no one else minds.
    Great! That gorgeous jeter will look awesome in your hair, swords&roses!
    Timea, Katyusha, synchrostatic: please don't be shy and come forward with what you'd like on the list. They are for you!

Length
    BSL/37/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by swords & roses View Post
    Yay! It's yours -- I'm so happy, swords & roses!
    Your PM box is full, tho

Edited to say
    - I just need your address
    Last edited by schnibbles; July 20th, 2014 at 08:04 PM.

Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Whoopsies! Thanks for letting me know! I've got it cleared out now, & will pm you my addy.

*squee!*
    Just a crazy craftaholic! ^_~ http://craftaholicadventures.blogspot.com/
    Longest: Classic. Shortest: Chin length. Currently: Waist.