Thread: WO/SO washing WITH heated rollers! Please tell me what you think?!

Account Closed by Member Request

Default WO/SO washing WITH heated rollers! Please tell me what you think?!

Hi there everyone...

I am thinking of trying to give up shampoo - this is my third day. But since my hair is looking ( unsurprisingly ) rather lank I've just dug out some very gentle heated rollers that are covered in black velcro. They are made by Babyliss. I will put them on for about twenty minutes just to give my hair a bit more oomph and carry on with the experiment. Do you think this is okay while I go thru the manky transitional phase? Any ideas so appreciated...I love this place.

Karmela x

Default Re: WO/SO washing WITH heated rollers! Please tell me what you think?!

I am only putting three rollers in, two in the fringes bit and one at the back in the crown to lift the hair a bit and stop it looking so flat. None in the ends where the hair is most vulnerable...

It is on the hottest setting so they are effective ( ouch...hurts a little) for ten minutes only...

Type
    1b/F/ii

I wouldn't worry about the heat, I'd worry about the velcro. I've used simple velcro rollers, unheated, and those puppies ate my hair, evil things

Oops sorry Aisling...they're not velcro, they're felt!
    Much better than velcro!
    Hope your hair is recovered and happy now...

x