Thread: Castor Oil/Moroccan Oil and EYEBROW GROWTH!

Default Castor Oil/Moroccan Oil and EYEBROW GROWTH!

Hello beauts! I was wondering if anyone has had any results from daily rubbing of small amounts of either Castor or Moroccan oil on their eyebrows to thicken. I've been plucking my eyebrows for 10 years ( ****.. I'm old. Can I really say things like this now? Eep! ) and I've recently decided that they would look better if they were thicker. A month in and many hand slaps to not touch them later, I believe most of what will come out has come out. Clearly the old shape has taken it's stand and I have some patches of hairs growing under the original shape, but nothing I can really work with here. It looks a bit silly.

Is there a chance these other hairs have yet to come in? (I'd assume hair will not touched would begin to show within a month...) or is the damage from plucking really a fact ( booo. )

Any opinions/thoughts/suggestions/sarcastic jokes/photos of your cute dogs would be a great help. Thanks!!

Account Closed by Member Request

Default Re: Castor Oil/Moroccan Oil and EYEBROW GROWTH!

I've heard it worked for some people on the lashes to improve lenght, but for me it didnt so anything. I overtweezed my brows at some point (for a shorter period of time tho) and they have completely grown back in. Patience did help along with a good brow product to mimic the shape you are going for als long as the patches are too visible. Massaging the skin in that area and keeping it moisturized aint a bad idea to promote healthy growth, bu i guess the type of oil isnt all that significant.

Length
    APL/29"/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii

I have heard great things about castor oil, but I haven't personally tried it. I, too, plucked my eyebrows for years and as a result they are a bit sparse. I strongly dislike the natural shape of my eyebrows. I still tweeze them to fill in my brows for their shape, but I don't tweeze them as thin as I used to, which I think has helped some with the regrowth. I have been applying coconut oil to my brows and eyelashes at night when I apply it all over my face as a moisturizer. It seems to have helped, but the main thing I have noticed from it is my eyelashes feel a lot softer, fall out less, and seem to have gotten longer.

Oh, and a picture of my pooch! Hehe.

Last edited by xoChesleyy; April 26th, 2014 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Fixed image
    Interviewer: "So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?"
    Frank Zappa: "You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?"

Frank Zappa

Length
    SL/bsl/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/C/ii/iii

I do ocm and then castor oil and olive oil to moisturize. I have to say yes my over plucked eyebrows are thickening and my eyelashes are longer and thicker. I also lose the hair on the sides of my hairline for some reason and the oils have definitely helped with the bald spots. Oh and it's taken four month to really see results.

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Castor oil has helped me to grow my lashes. I also use it on my oil treatments as a main oil.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    SL/BSL/BSL/W
    Type
    2a/F/i

I think castor oil has helped stimulate the initial ​ eyebrow growth spurt for me. They grow at a normal rate now whereas before, there had been no growth in years.

Eta: I no longer use any oil.

Length
    20"/knee/term.
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I used Castor Oil on my temples for two months because my widows peaks had fallen out. They have since grown back in, but whether it was God, genetics, or the Oil- I cant say. Im just happy they are back!

Length
    1.5"/40/41.5
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

I have used Castor oil on my upper lash line and my eyebrows with good results. I started seeing thicker growth within about 2 weeks. I'm doing my lashes now as a matter of fact.
    Maintaining at Classic for awhile.
    Laydye Aurora of the Spynning Fybres in the Order of The Long Haired Knights

Length
    20"/MBL/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Hairs can be dormant for a very long time, but you may have destroyed the root with all the plucking. Only time will tell and you'll have to be very patient. It can be many months for them all to grow in.