Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone else have a wibbly wobbly all over the place routine?

Length
    13-15/29/32-40
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Default Re: Anyone else have a wibbly wobbly all over the place routine?

(Un?)fortunately I'm one of the people who can hold a routine very well. Wash twice a week, oil after the wash, set it in braid waves. Trim my split ends every new or waxing moon, and maybe do a pre-shower oiling afterward. I guess it's because my hair is just too resilient (and I'm too lazy) to need much experimenting; product-wise, my hair is fine with Dr. Bronner's Unscented soap and some good almond oil.
    Length: Hip-length waves (May 2014) || Optional: TBL - Classic

Lady Ursa, Daughter of the Sea, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    BSL/Hip/TBL+
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Rosetta View Post
    That's the one thing I've never gone for, to be honest I've always thought it's just a marketing gimmick (and still do)... I'm baffled that many people actually do think (or have thought) they need to buy "matching" S & C. I choose which shampoo and conditioner to use in each wash based on what I wish to achieve, couldn't care less about the brand
    Yeah, same here. Especially when the bottles will say, "best used with other products from this line," which can include a dozen products in that line... just.. nope. Haha.

Though, when I was younger I definitely preferred S&C to be a matching set, for the colors and scents to be the same and look like they belong together rather than thinking they would somehow magically function better together, though I wouldn't get all bent out of shape when I used mismatching S&C. Nowadays, I really could care less.

Mine was after I first joined LHC, definitely, but since then I have settled on a particular CV poo bar and an ACV rinse. Pretty basic but it works for me.