Page 61 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Furnival's Workshop

[Judging you in Spanish] Milady_DeWinter's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/CL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: Furnival's Workshop

The antler fork. It looks as a shell, is light as a feather and is much more flexible than I thought it was possible. When I picked my tee today I instantly knew which fork to pair it with; the antler gives me good summer vibes and looks elegant and informal at the same time I love its simple design, and holds like a dream!

Last edited by Milady_DeWinter; June 15th, 2018 at 08:36 AM.

BSL • MBL • WL • HL • BCLTBLWristClassic!FTL
    Thickness: 5 1/2" - 14cm | Length: 42,5" - 108cm
    My little braid thread

Length
    13/31/35
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    I snatched up the last laburnum fork....I wish she'd hurry up and ship it already!
    I snagged this fork about a week and a half ago that's still not shipped. Unfortunately, it looks like it'll be a bit before things ship. I double checked the etsy page and it looks like things are super slow to ship due to bereavement.
    SL-APL-BSL-WL-[HS]-TBL-Cl-KL
    Lady Sihaya, Sorceress of the Magical Isles in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    BSL/TBL/FTL
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Milady_DeWinter View Post
    The antler fork. It looks as a shell, is light as a feather and is much more flexible than I thought it was possible. When I picked my tee today I instantly knew which fork to pair it with; the antler gives me good summer vibes and looks elegant and informal at the same time I love its simple design, and holds like a dream!

Another beauty Milady! I've said this before, but it's worth noting again that you have good taste in hair toys

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Milady, that really is shell-like; and definitely beachy summery. Delicate, yet sturdy, and really lovely in your hair.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    BSL/CL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by mwallingford View Post
    Another beauty Milady! I've said this before, but it's worth noting again that you have good taste in hair toys
    Aww, thank you mwallingford I think it's just a matter of taste, but I do appreciate that you like my elections

Quote Originally Posted by Crystawni View Post
    Milady, that really is shell-like; and definitely beachy summery. Delicate, yet sturdy, and really lovely in your hair.
    Thank you very much It's actually a thin thing, looks more delicate than it is, but I still treat it with care as it looks like it might break. I love how clear and bright it is! I'm more fan of dark or colored things, but I really love this piece. I prefer not to buy unreclaimed horn or antler, so Furnival's pieces fit me perfectly

My little braid thread

Account Closed by Member Request

Quote Originally Posted by irodaryne View Post
    I snagged this fork about a week and a half ago that's still not shipped. Unfortunately, it looks like it'll be a bit before things ship. I double checked the etsy page and it looks like things are super slow to ship due to bereavement.
    She shipped mine today! Yay! Hopefully yours shipped as well.

Length
    13/31/35
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    She shipped mine today! Yay! Hopefully yours shipped as well.
    Mine did! Now to wait for it to ship to the US. I'm so exicted for it to arrive
    SL-APL-BSL-WL-[HS]-TBL-Cl-KL
    Lady Sihaya, Sorceress of the Magical Isles in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    APL/BSL+/?
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Milady_DeWinter View Post

Ooh that's really cool. I love the shell vibes. I never think things like this will suit me but this has me wondering...maybe I'll look out for an antler piece from Furnival.

Finally finished growing out natural colour!

Length
    BSL/CL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Dendra View Post
    Ooh that's really cool. I love the shell vibes. I never think things like this will suit me but this has me wondering...maybe I'll look out for an antler piece from Furnival.
    Thank you lots Dendra! She makes this style from time to time, or you can directly ask her. It's the lighter of my 3 furnival's forks, and much more beautiful than it looks here. Got to take pics of all 3 without being in action

Length
    BSL/CL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Ok, here's the last of my 3 Furnivals. I love them so much, I'm esp using the wood ones almost everyday! And all 3 will come with me for the summer, so the beachy looking antler fork will have lots of use too

This one is so perfect with the topper in that burley wood, sorta mimics my natural highlights.

The color of the fork is almost exactly as my bun Hopefully it'll look good with my natural hair too, nd also I think that it darkens with age.. Yay

Those are just fantastic, I was even tempted to pick the other bridgey that's lying in the swap forum but it's too similar to this one, so I'll left it for other person.
    Last edited by Milady_DeWinter; June 29th, 2018 at 11:58 AM.

My little braid thread