Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneaky sneaky LHC...

Length
    13/31/Donno
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default Sneaky sneaky LHC...

This forum is sneaky...

I joined thinking I wanted to have waist lenght hair. With in a month I was thinking hip would be cool. Today, about 2 months in, I found myself thinking, classic would be awesome! Just think of all the things I could do with that much hair? The hair toy eats buns, buns eat head looks I could rock.

very cleaver, sneaky sneaks.

im gonna want floor lenght hair by Christmas aren't I...
    ISO: Medium or Small leopard, border, or silky Logo ficcare
    Pixie to TBL. Cut back to waist, thinking of going shorter

Length
    Chin/BSL/WL
    Type
    3c/4a/F/i

Default Re: Sneaky sneaky LHC...

So funny! Me too. I have very modest goals- healthy hair and unstretched shoulder length but after seeing ladies with my hair type with much longer hair, I think hmmmmn....

I don't think I am willing to put in any extra work though, so probably not for me.

Good luck with your goals. Your progress is great and your hair looks very healthy and thick.

Length
    24 in/48in/term
    Type
    1b/F/i

Me too. I started with a goal of waist, then hip, then classic, now as long as it will grow. I don't think my genetics will support much longer than BCL, but the journey is fun!

Length
    MBL/TBL/Long
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Me too! I remember in the very beginning, I saw pictures of the different hair lengths and thought that anything past classic was WAY too long, but now I would happily take whatever my genes will give me! Which is difficult to tell; most of the women in my family and extended family have short (above shoulder length) hair, but my mom used to have waist length and I have an aunt with gorgeous wavy blonde hair that, if I remember right, was around hip last time I saw her.

Waist ~ Hip ~ TBL ~ Classic ~ Knee

Length
    34/16/34
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

SO true! When I joined, I was sure I wanted my hair to get to hip, and no longer...Now I think maybe tailbone would be a good one to maintain...but thigh looks so great on so many, I would have to see how it would be for me... ))

Monday you can fall apart; Tuesday, Wednesday, break my ,
    Thursday doesn't even start; it's Friday, I'm in love!

Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

I thought BSL was somewhat long when I came here, so I wanted WL. But after a few months lurking the forum I decided I would see if it could grow to hip. Now I'm brushing waist and it feels soo SHORT. But I told myself I can't have any more goals until I reach hip. Let's see how that goes... The crazy thing is that my hair felt kind of long when it reached APL (grew out a bob), and now, at slmost double the length, it feels short. Sneaky LHC indeed!

BOB * SL * APL * BSL * WAIST *HIP * BCL * CLASSIC? *

Length
    -/BCL/?
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Next thing you know you will be eyeing mid-thigh or knee When I decided to grow my hair long, my goal was classic. Now I want to reach knee or maybye even upper calf.. Or mid-calf..... Haha, I guess I will grow until I think its long enough. If that ever happens

Length
    18/Cl/Term
    Type
    2c/M/ii

When I joined, my goal was BCL. Then TBL. Now I'm at classic, and thinking about trying for terminal length.

Length
    MBL26/FTL49/KL51
    Type
    2c/M/ii

I wanted TBL and I tought that Mid-thigh is too long. Now I want Classic and I think that Knee-length is a very nice length lol I don't know about my genes.. I have longer hair than my mother and grandmother have ever had.. but my other grandmother (mother of my father) had longer and super thick hair so I hope I can have the hair she once had.
    MBL ~ Waist ~ Hip ~ BCL ~ TBL ~ Classic ~ Mid-thigh ~ Knee
    My blog: http://dessislonghairjourney.blogspot.bg/

~ Jesus My Saviour Forever! ~

Length
    pixie/apl+/waist
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

Haha, just yesterday I changed my goal from bsl to waist! I personally don't think I could handle anything longer than bcl, but I could easily see myself thinking about hip sometime in the future.
    Pixie ---> Chin ---> Shoulder --->CBL ---> APL --->BSL --->Waist