Thread: What I plan on using to help grow to waist length or longer :)

Length
    03 in/34 in/36 in
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

Default What I plan on using to help grow to waist length or longer :)

My length check shirt finally came today! So I can actually track my progress. So excited. If anyone has questions about the products please feel free to ask! God bless! <3

ETA:

http://youtu.be/mz8tGhXO4Io My user name is Lotusdelovely Thanks for the support ladies!

I'm trying to figure out how to delete this post. I was hoping to post the video for easy access for you ladies but this site is so confusing still. Sorry! If anyone can tell me how to delete this whole thread I'll start a new one since I figured out why the video was not posting. Thanks.
    Last edited by Gumball; January 25th, 2014 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Combined posts into ETA.

Type
    1a/F/i

Default Re: What I plan on using to help grow to waist length or longer :)

Hi, nice video and good luck with your pregnancy. Your daughter is lovely. I wish you luck in growing your hair, your growth shirt looks great where did you get that? I can't comment on the products you purchased to help you on your growth journey other than the split ender. If you are going to invest in one make sure you get the genuine product and not one of the cheaper fakes out there. Also most people on this forum will say that the split ender is not a good investment. I have one and can definitely say that it hasn't damaged my hair in the least, but having said that I don't use it very often. Amazon does have some very good reviews of the gadget. Nice video by the way.

Length
    1.5"/40/41.5
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Please, I want the links for the shirts and the elixir? Thanks for the great video!
    Maintaining at Classic for awhile.
    Laydye Aurora of the Spynning Fybres in the Order of The Long Haired Knights

Length
    03 in/34 in/36 in
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

Thank you very much for the info on the split ender. I was reading up on it last night and they said the same thing about not getting the knock off, I guess the blades are dull and really damage the hair. Good thing I read that because I probably would have bought the cheaper one LOL. Also, I got the shirt from http://hairlistainc.spreadshirt.com/ it's another hair forum but they have a clothing store as well!

Happy growing!

Length
    03 in/34 in/36 in
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hairitic View Post
    Please, I want the links for the shirts and the elixir? Thanks for the great video!
    I got the shirt from http://hairlistainc.spreadshirt.com/ & the elixir from http://www.hairtriggergrowthelixir.com/ I love that stuff. You can also add different oils to the product or scents (I got the original and it smells kind of minty but STRONG minty) So i can see why others would add different scents. Great site and product as well!

Happy growing!

Length
    1.5"/40/41.5
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Thanks for the links!
    Maintaining at Classic for awhile.
    Laydye Aurora of the Spynning Fybres in the Order of The Long Haired Knights

Length
    03 in/34 in/36 in
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

You're welcome! I didn't even notice that the person in charge fixed this whole video problem for me! So thank's forum person that's in charge. LOL