Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lunar Hair Chart

Length
    2"/8.5"/25"
    Type
    2a/M/i

Default Lunar Hair Chart

I found this site yesterday with an amazing chart that tells you all the good dates for trimming/cutting in 2014 ! I thought you guys might like it.. I was gonna micro trim yesterday as it was a full moon (supposedly for thicker hair) but finally decided I was gonna wait for March 19 (Spring Equinox)
    https://www.morroccomethod.com/lunar-hair-care
    Scroll down for the best days for retarding hair growth if like me, you have an issue with body hair lol

“She was the most beautiful creature on Earth - her hair said so in that language only hair can speak.”

Type
    2a/F/i/ii

Default Re: Lunar Hair Chart

thanks for sharing this. I am going to try it.
    Cut hair 11.06.2013 to CBL. Patiently waiting for it to grow back strong and healthy.
    Photo taken 12.04.2013

Length
    SHLDR/SHLDR/TBL
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Ive been thinking of trying this! Thanks for sharing

Length
    Bob/BSL/Hip+
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Is trimming at a certain time supposed to help? I don't really understand the moon chart stuff no matter how hard I try. Maybe one of you will be able to explain it to me haha.

Pixie - Ear - Jaw - Chin - SL - CBL- APL- BSL - WL - HL - TBL

Length
    2"/8.5"/25"
    Type
    2a/M/i

I don't really get it either but hair is supposedly made of energy and hair growth cycles are tied to moon cycles.. Here is some light reading that explains it better http://www.livestrong.com/article/27...h-moon-phases/

“She was the most beautiful creature on Earth - her hair said so in that language only hair can speak.”

This is so great I am not doing trims this year but if i do an s and d i will for sure keep this in mind to only do on these dates.....as well it will help keep the scissors out of my hands. i tend to get a little scissor happy at times . thanks for sharing

Length
    3"/MBL/Hip
    Type
    2c/C/ii/iii

I didn't know that "astrologers" existed. I kinda thought that all the astrology to be done had been done. I do believe in the power of the placebo, and I enjoy superstitious things like this, so maybe I will cut on the spring equinox !
    From a shorty to a long hair, how long shall it take???

Lady Tisiphone of the Avenging Heart in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    10.5"/CBL/WL
    Type
    1c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by thankyousir74 View Post
    I didn't know that "astrologers" existed. I kinda thought that all the astrology to be done had been done. I do believe in the power of the placebo, and I enjoy superstitious things like this, so maybe I will cut on the spring equinox !
    Agreed- plus, I really ought to try to adhere to a stable schedule, or I could get scissor happy...
    Lady Vineglow, Sage of Knowledge, Bottle Blonde Cat-Lady of The Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    Bob/BSL/Hip+
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by RegretsHerCut View Post
    I don't really get it either but hair is supposedly made of energy and hair growth cycles are tied to moon cycles.. Here is some light reading that explains it better http://www.livestrong.com/article/27...h-moon-phases/
    Thanks for the link! I'll probably try it, it seems interesting.

Pixie - Ear - Jaw - Chin - SL - CBL- APL- BSL - WL - HL - TBL

Length
    Chin/CBL+/WL

Interesting, I think I will follow by September

Found this:
    "The Moon sign and phase can tell the best times for doing many personal and routine things, like having your hair cut, styled, dyed, or a perm. For instance, if you have very thick hair and you wish it thinner, get your trim or your cut on the low ebb (New Moon) when the shedding stage is peaking. Getting a perm during a waxing Leo Moon might result in frizz. A waxing Virgo Moon is often suitable for getting your hair styled or permed. A dye job will take better during a waxing Moon (maybe you’ve noticed there can be a difference). "

Taken from:
    http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/art...ce=astroup0909