2b/C/ii

Default Re: Article on hair vlogger.

What a snide article.

Length
    6 in/12 in/36 in
    Type
    4a/4b/F/i/ii

I have watched this channel before, and she is very creative with the styles that she comes up with. While many of the styles do not work with my hair texture, I have found a few that I managed to adapt with good success, so it is a good resource if you want to find a cute protective or decorative style to switch it up once in a while.

Length
    ?/36.5/Knee
    Type
    1c/M/ii

My mom sent it to me because of she knows that I watch hair vids to get ideas. She thought it was funny that I was already following her.

I don't understand the snarky tone of the article. It's a mum braiding her kids' hair and teaching everyone how to do hairstyles, it's about as innocent as you can get. Youtube is full of instructional videos, just like people want to learn how to do make-up and play guitar from Youtube, they also want to learn to braid. Why make fun of that?

Currently at hip ~ Trimming out layers and damage ~ Growing until my braid tassle tickles my pony's back when riding.

Length
    ?/36.5/Knee
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Probably because it's easy to do. Hair is just a funny thing to them.

Length
    BSL/TBL/???
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

What a pointless article. I follow that channel and most of the styles I probably will never do but Mindy does a great job of explaining things in a clear way and whats wrong with wanting your kids to look nice every day? Reminds me of when I had to stay with a friend on a school night and mom came to get me after school and she about cried at the state my hair was in, she was always very careful to make sure I looked nice and me being young didn't know any better that day.

Length
    shrug/33/45
    Type
    3a/F/ii

Well I looked at the homepage of that website and based on the tone of the titles of other articles I'm honestly not surprised.

This was probably written by a member of the group that believes long hair is ugly/dirty/aging/unprofessional etc. (circle the appropriate option) so of course they will think that instructional videos for long hair is weird.
    Please look at my baking blog: http://princesscupcakescakes.blogspot.co.uk/

Length
    ?/36.5/Knee
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Back when I was in 7th grade my hair was in between waist and hip. I had gym every day. I didn't know good hair practices, and didn't use conditioner. My fine hair tangled like crazy. My mom got up early every school day to french braid my hair. I would have loved for her to do some of those styles to my hair.

I've followed her for a few months. I like watching her do her daughters' hair. I'm not good at adapting styles that I see other people doing to other heads to being able to do them on my own, but I enjoy the techniques.

Type
    1c/F/i

They can shove off. I watch over 30 minutes of ONE hairstyle because I LIKE TO. I hate people who look down on things. As long as it's harmless and not trying to offend or morally wrong who cares what people like to do and what their hobbies are? People are so judgmental. I'd tell em to shove off and walk away with my chin held high!

Aug: 35.5" Sept: 36" Oct: 36.25" Nov: 37.5" Dec: 38" (Starting the year off with only a foot to go till my goal!)
    Jan Feb Mar April May June July Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec