Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another one bites the dust...

Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

And here I come... I actually think she looks much better with this shorter hair. Not everyone looks best in long hair.

Length
    20/Hip/TB
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

k hepburn - I totally agree with you - it still frames her face in exactly the same way as when it was longer. I think it looks okay short, but it's definitely a bit too messy and damaged looking for my taste. I think she's actually pretty dark blonde naturally, so lightening her hair that much is definitely damaging!

January 2016

Length
    24"/TB+/TB
    Type
    2b/F/M/i/ii

I don't think she looked bad with long hair, but I like the shorter look a bit better on her.

See "About ME" under profile for my friend/contact policy
    Public Album Private Album

Length
    chin/waist/hip
    Type
    2c/3a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jezebel View Post
    Articles like this and YouTube have one thing in common - never read the comments, it'll make your blood boil at the callousness of people.
    Agreed. I just made the mistake of taking a peek at the comments about Miley Cyrus's new 'do (I can't help myself that girl is adorable, my niece has me totally hooked on her music and show...) and I couldn't believe some of the things that were being said.

Back on topic though, I think Gwyneth's new 'do looks pretty. Sure in that particular pic it may not look it's best but we ALL have bad hair days and to me that pic just shows she's a regular person like the rest of us, who's hair is not always perfectly in place. I like it.

Length
    pixie/23"/BSL
    Type
    1c/M/ii

I thought when I saw the title that her hair would be in a pixie cut. I think she looks beautiful and agree with the other girls that it would not take her that long to grow it long again if she wants.

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

I liked the long hair. Speaking as someone who has great difficulty growing long hair, I always wonder why someone with long pretty hair would cut it.
    ​Babyfine and superrrrr thin. Growing long anyway!
    Lady Kan-Yu, Lawspeaker of Heaven and Earth in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Can't keep away, it seems Unofficial_Rose's Avatar
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I think it suits her either way, but I've a slight preference for the new look.

Love the colour too - yes, you get some damage to have this sort of colour, but it's stunning.

Void Where Prohibited ole gray mare's Avatar
    Length
    apl/hip/tb
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

She's so pretty but now she has pretty ordinary hair. It's still lovely and she's still gorgeous. But her hair looks ordinary now, whereas before it stood out. That's the thing about long hair to me, it stands out. "Updated" is just code for "average" if you ask me.

That said, she really cannot go wrong, no matter what. I think she has a lovely spirit that shines through.
    ~Princess Goblin~
    This illustration perfectly captures how I spend dream time with my Lily

Some of the length might have been extensions anyway

Last of the Brunnen-G kwaniesiam's Avatar
    Length
    bald/mop/long!
    Type
    2b/2c/F/i/ii

She looks good with both, but I prefer it longer (provided it was real and not extensions). The comments people make are ridiculous, mostly fueled by jealousy. I think it's funny. Really, I'd take short healthy hair over long damaged hair though.
    Your neighborhood LHC-friendly hair stylist Anyone is always free to PM me if they have any questions they think I might be able to help with, hair or otherwise!