Page 3 of 177 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Mamacat is back!

Length
    Buzz/Calf/Class

Default Re: Mamacat is back!

Fabulous Diva cat! I still haven't scored with mamacat but maybe one of these days. Thanks for sharing. I love looking at your photos!

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Diva, what gorgeous stick for a gorgeous bun. I think that is my favourite stick that has been in her new shop. I definitely hope to get a similar one! I also love the blue shades and the pink and blue ones. I can't wait until I am lucky enough to find some in stock!
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

has notorious buns Wildcat Diva's Avatar
    Length
    16/35/real
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Thank you so much, Curlsgalore, Rowie, and Calaelen. I was able to score a set of sticks too, about a week ago.

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/171864447

Her items are so lovely in person. The colors are more muted and pretty in person. I hope everyone here gets a chance to get some!

Account Closed by Member Request

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat Diva View Post
    Thank you so much, Curlsgalore, Rowie, and Calaelen. I was able to score a set of sticks too, about a week ago.

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/171864447

Her items are so lovely in person. The colors are more muted and pretty in person. I hope everyone here gets a chance to get some!
    Ooh I love the colors! She has great customer service and her sticks are so smooth and awesome. I'm glad she's back.

Length
    SL/CL+/WL+
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Wow WD, most of her stuff doesn't appeal to me that much, but that stick is GORGEOUS!!!!

Shoulder--APL--BSL--Waist--Tailbone+
    Disc bun tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1YzsZ_s-U4

Length
    Buzz/Calf/Class

Finally! Oh the insanity, but now I understand why. Her pieces have the best hold, and they feel as smooth as piano keys! In certain updos, they run on the smaller side for me and so I have to use both sticks so that I can show the wood like the one on top.
    Last edited by rowie; December 31st, 2013 at 02:16 PM. Reason: edit photo

Length
    SL/CL+/WL+
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Those are beautiful!!!! (I'm thinking my preference really depends on the wood...not all dymondwood is that appealing)

Shoulder--APL--BSL--Waist--Tailbone+
    Disc bun tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1YzsZ_s-U4

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelee View Post
    Those are beautiful!!!! (I'm thinking my preference really depends on the wood...not all dymondwood is that appealing)
    Yes, that was my thing. I don't like dymondwood in general, but I think the really tight spirals on her sticks make the patterns look much more fun and interesting!

I managed to get one set of her sticks a while back and I have to admit, I really love them, the finish on them is quite amazing, a lot like the elymwold toppers, high gloss, but they seem to magically grip your hair!

Length
    Buzz/Calf/Class

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelee View Post
    Thanks! I wish I could be picky like you for Mamacat. I think we all would be if she would take custom requests, but no she doesn't. As it is, it is insane and more difficult to get than a ravenscroft moon!!!! Mamacat does not announce when she will put her sticks up for sale. She posts them literally at random and at different times and days. When she does list, it is only one or two. It was a miracle that I was even able to get one as the people who are looking for these are hungry vicious cats and it will only take less than a minute for her items to sell the moment any of it comes out on her page. I don't know if it was always like this when she used to sell at ebay, but from the sounds of it, her ways haven't changed.

Account Closed by Member Request

I'm awaiting the arrival of a single stick and a pair of spirals .
    She's very busy. I'm just glad that she has made the sticks she has so far. She's very pleasant to do business with. It's probably a good thing she doesn't take customs. Her list would probably be a mile long . Maybe one day she can. In the meantime, it keeps us on our toes. I may post a family picture of all my sticks when I receive my latest.