Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: How long is your hair in inches, and what body marker are you at?

Length
    chin/SL/HL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Default Re: How long is your hair in inches, and what body marker are you at?

My hair is currently a bit longer than shoulder length, but it keeps 'sliding' up and looks as short as it did a few months ago. Can't wait for my shoulders to 'stop eating' my length . It's now at 45 cm / 17.7 inches. My next milestone is APL and it's between 51-54 cm, I can't get it right (20 - 21 inches). My first goal length is at about 76 cm / 30 inches, and that is waist for me (I have a veeery long torso). I'm still deciding if I'll go longer, but waist is already pretty long for my stature .
    No trimming
    1 2 3 4 5 6

Length
    HL/BCL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    I'm 5'3 and my hair is 32-33 inches, waist length ... but my I have long chest. I need 40/41 inches for the classic length, my goal
    That was fresh reached HL actually!
    I'm now at ~36 inches. Trimmed ~1.5 inches this year. Still hip, almost bcl.

Length
    Shave/Mid t/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

I'm at 33 inches and when its wet I'm touching tailbone.

Length
    Hip/CL+/Lazy
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

I finally got around to measuring - never done it before. From top of head to end of hair is 102cm, so just over 40" if my maths is correct...for me that's just past tailbone.

ETA: Whoops, just read that it's from hairline to hem, not top of head...add an extra inch then...104cm = 41". It's still just past tailbone, tho, however I measure it
    Last edited by PeonyBlue; January 5th, 2021 at 12:02 AM.
    Letting my hair do whatever it wants to do!

Length
    1/2'/12'/24'
    Type
    2b/F/ii

I'm at 24 inches, and just past APL.

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

15.5 and mid neck

Learn more. Know less. foreveryours's Avatar
    Length
    ./72"/KNEE+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

This morning, my tape measure shows that a random shed strand which my comb picked up from my scalp is actually 38" long. But hair length always seems reported in a more peculiar fashion so, since the scalp on my big head has lots of other hairs, I get to say that, using that very same tape measure, my hair really measures 50" long! Three feet? Four feet? No matter, it covers my butt. So I guess that makes me "classic". Learned a new word today.

My goal is to grow the longest I can learn to reliably manage. Every length comes with its own issues and I've crossed a serious threshold recently. I mean detangling hair longer than your arm with one hand while the other hand tries to keep the rest organized on your head, is pretty new to me still and quite challenging at times to say the least even if you are fortunate enough to be naturally ambidextrous, and especially so if you're not, I'm sure there is a trick to it.

My hair is in a V shape so i'm measuring the longest piece that's in the middle.
    My hair falls 37 inches in my natural texture which is around mid-butt for me. Stretched out it is 40 inches which is close to classic length on me.
    My goal is for it to fall at 42 inches which is slightly past classic, so stretched out it would be 45 inches I think.

Type
    2a/C/iii

I'm 5'3" and it's nearing hip length with fairy tail ends.

Length
    SL/?/?
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

25.5”, BSL and I’m 5’7
    ☼ Cut bleach out to CBL 08/22