View Poll Results: What is the longest your hair has ever been?

Voters
483. You may not vote on this poll
  • Neck

1 0.21%
  • Shoulder

7 1.45%
  • Armpit

28 5.80%
  • Bra Strap

49 10.14%
  • Mid Back

76 15.73%
  • Waist

121 25.05%
  • Tailbone

105 21.74%
  • Classic (where butt meets legs)

68 14.08%
  • Knee

18 3.73%
  • Calf and Beyond!

10 2.07%
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the longest your hair has ever been?

Type
    2b/F/ii

Question What is the longest your hair has ever been?

This might seem like kind of a stupid question for a lot of people on here, but might be more interesting for those with unfortunate haircut/dye incidents. What is the longest your hair has ever gotten to, in your whole life? I didn't want to make an option for every inch, so I used the typical length milestone abbreviations.

EDIT: Sorry that there aren't certain milestones on here, I was only able to do 10 options. If you don't fit in one of the categories, then just try to pick the one closest to where you are.
    Last edited by Ashflower89; October 15th, 2013 at 07:30 PM.

Length
    15/30/40
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default Re: What is the longest your hair has ever been?

Possible classic OR very close to it. This happened in maybe 5th grade. I remember my hair being sooo long and people ALWAYS stopped me to comment on how long and pretty it was. I was only "popular" in school because of my long hair and once i chopped it all off to chin length, nobody ever noticed me again haha.

Type
    2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Tini'sNewHair View Post
    Possible classic OR very close to it. This happened in maybe 5th grade. I remember my hair being sooo long and people ALWAYS stopped me to comment on how long and pretty it was. I was only "popular" in school because of my long hair and once i chopped it all off to chin length, nobody ever noticed me again haha.
    Aww thats lame about the kids at school, but sounds like it was impressive looking length.

Length
    15/30/40
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Ashflower89 View Post
    Aww thats lame about the kids at school, but sounds like it was impressive looking length.

Thank you I was never a person to make friends, always pretty shy so it didnít bother me when i dropped in popularity but it did make me feel like i had nothing left because i was very poor and i never had the things that the other kids had (good shoes, new school bag each year etc.), my hair seemed to be the only thing I had and they didnít. Ah well...

My hair grew verry close to classic one more time about 7 years ago when i arrived in Australia. I was sooo excited to see all the amazing hairdressing salons around here that i couldnít help but start adventuring into many different hairstyles and hair dyes... Fast forward to 1 /1/2 years ago when I finally decided to go back to my "old self" so i did one last big chop to chin length and then gone the natural route from there. My hair is BSL now, very excited to be mid-back and much longer from here on .

Length
    waist/BSL+/...?
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I guess my current length is the longest I have ever had. I consider it tailbone+.

Summer of 2017...after "The Chop."

Length
    SHLDR/TBL+/CLSC?
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

In terms of 'bodymarkers', Classic, years ago when I was a little kid. In terms of inches, probably now, Hip+, I think I'm at about 32/33 inches (I really should measure again soon haha, it's been so long!)
    No trims in 2014! 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12!
    Hip (34")
    --> BCL (36") --> TBL (~38") --> Dreaming of Classic (42") --> Mid thigh?! (~46"?)

Type
    2b/F/ii

This will be a pretty interesting poll when more people put in their vote =) Curious to see the average length history here

Length
    shldr/shldr/?
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Tailbone. I know I've said it a 1000 times but I have no idea what possessed me to cut it!: Oh well, here we grow again!
    From shoulder length to almost classic. Cut my hair back to shoulder length in Aug 2018. Growing again

Length
    APL+/BCL/MidTh
    Type
    1b/F/ii

There's no option for hip!! I am currently hip and it is the longest its ever been (everyday a new personal record!)

Once and Future Long-Hair XcaliburGirl's Avatar
    Length
    23/27.5/CL 44
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

My hair was "at the bottom of the butt" per my mom in 2005. I'll take that to be classic. I have some past hair pictures in my album, though I have not found any good pictures showing it loose at classic. I also generally used sitting on my hair as a sign that it was time for a "trim" (generally cut off around12").

I'm not sure if I'll ever go for classic again. I wish I had found this forum back then.
    I want to finally get back to Classic. Growing again starting March 2018.