Page 451 of 840 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 8397

Thread: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Length
    pixie/14/40^
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Drinking my tea, combing with my wooden comb and using my boar bristle brush.
    "I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will."

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Alberto VO5 Extra Body Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner. Then, as my leave-ins I used Isoplus Wrap Lotion and Garnier Fructis Leave-in Conditioning Cream. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Or, until it's 100% dry. Then, I'm going to blow dry on low heat for only 5 minutes.

Did my first henna gloss tonight after clarifying for the first time in a few months... waiting up for my hair to dry, hopefully only another hour or so! The colour is subtle so far but I love that I’ll (hopefully) be able to build it up with the glosses!

Length
    pixie/14/40^
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Co washing with vo5 sun kissed raspberry while I wait up to make sure my husband makes it home safely. After cowash I'm going to air dry like always.
    "I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will."

Length
    CL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Washed my hair with my diy soap nut shampoo. I have been getting great results so far and I really like it! Conditioned like normal and air drying it right now.

Just took down my bun, brushed with my BBB and braided for bed with a little argan oil on the tassel it’s feeling really nice after my henna gloss last night!

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I've just shampooed and deep conditioned my hair using Alberto VO5 Extra Body Volumizing Shampoo, and I deep conditioned using Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Mask. As my leave-ins I used Isoplus Wrap Lotion and the Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Mask. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Or, until it is 100% dry. Then, I'm going to blow dry on low heat for only 5 minutes.

Length
    APL/Hip/FTL

Shampooed and conditioned, followed up with catnip rinse, argan oil, and a antisnap leave in treatment

Just kind of... letting it sit.

It's getting way tangled at the back despite the fact I washed it yesterday. I suspect I may have some mild TE (maybe 100-150 hairs coming out a day, it's tricky to say for sure) so more hairs may be coming loose to get tangled up. The last time I washed (or rather brushed, since I only do this in the shower) was three days before that, so it's possible that I'm still dealing with "stored up" hair. Also the fact that it's getting hotter these days means I'm sleeping worse and rolling around on my hair, which tends to tangle it up at the back.

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

sitting with henna/cassia on my head. added a spoon each amla, bhingraj and brahmi since i've had them on hand for a while to use in herbal washes. i doubt it will make a difference but figured why not?