Page 509 of 839 FirstFirst ... 9409459499507508509510511519559609 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 8381

Thread: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Length
    APL/Hip/FTL

Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

You have nice hair Juju!! So much volume and texture!

I was S&Ding this morning in the sunlight. I also found a ton of LINT! And combed it out the best I could. Lint really is the worst. My partner makes fun of me a little bit because it’s starting to be a full on lint war here. The flannel sheets have got to go.

Length
    20/20/25

@jane99 thx ^^but its annoying sometimes ^^

Length
    ?/WL/FTL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Lovely curls, juju568 !

Today should really be wash day but it didn’t need it, even after a run. So I’ve detangled, scalp massaged, a good ol’ BBB session and put some oil on my ends. Hair feels great, so soft and shiny

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I mixed fenugreek, tulsi and multani mitti clay with water. I applied it for about 10 minutes on the scalp. I rinsed thoroughly and washed my head with Eubiona shampoo.

Edit: I'm also doing a scalp massage.
    Last edited by Carrie's hair; November 29th, 2020 at 02:48 PM.
    WL - HL - TBL - CL - FTL

Length
    20/20/25

Quote Originally Posted by Feral_ View Post
    Lovely curls, juju568 !

Today should really be wash day but it didn’t need it, even after a run. So I’ve detangled, scalp massaged, a good ol’ BBB session and put some oil on my ends. Hair feels great, so soft and shiny
    @feral thanks ! my sister and her friend are a bit experiencing on my hair these days ahah so its looks really messy will hair being tied up xD ( they have fun doing it lol ..
    have a lovely day and also @carrie's hair have a good day ! you hair routine looks very constructed

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. As my leave-ins I sprayed Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of: Isoplus Wrap Lotion, Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion, and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply some Dabur Amla Indian Hair Oil, and I'm going to blow dry for 5 minutes.

Length
    APL/Hip/FTL

I pre-pooed with coconut oil last night and I have my new batch of conditioner in my hair now to help wash out the oil in the shower. This time my conditioner mix has broccoli seed oil, argan oil, jojoba and a tiny bit of vitamin E, glycerin and honey, plus BTMS and tea and hydrolyzed oat protein and the preservative. The broccoli seed oil and honey are new additions for this batch I’ll rinse it out and use herb shampoo and some more conditioner and then a bit of argan/broccoli seed oil on the ends while it’s damp.

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

15 minutes before washing I put on my head multani mitti clay, tulsi and aritha mixed with water. I rinsed and washed my scalp with a conditioner Ziaja argan & tsubaki (INCI: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Myristate, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Citric Acid).

Edit: JUJU568 thank you very much. Today I saw the comment. Best regards and also have a nice day.
    Last edited by Carrie's hair; December 2nd, 2020 at 12:06 PM.
    WL - HL - TBL - CL - FTL

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I've just shampooed, conditioned, and and deep conditioned my hair using Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. As my deep conditioner I used Pantene Pro-V Intensive Moisturizing Mask, and as my leave-in I sprayed Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion, Isoplus Wrap Lotion, and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply some Dabur Amla Indian Hair Oil, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. As my leave-in I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of Isoplus Wrap Lotion, Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion, and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.