Page 769 of 782 FirstFirst ... 269669719759767768769770771779 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,690 of 7811

Thread: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

I have bought a wide toothed wooden comb. My hair loves it. Also a budget BBB - I can use it on day 3 after washing, but hair is far too static-ey before then to use it.

Length
    34"/46.25/48"
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Used some leave in conditioner on damp hair then did a sort of up/down twisty thing secured with my flexi from the RAOK program. It's really comfy and not pulling at all.
    Imagine whirled peas
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

Length
    CBL/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Alright, enough of my strands reached TBL and I realized how unhappy I was (while I was at my desired length) with my pitiful ends! And so, after a couple weeks of contemplating, I cut off 0.5-1 in. A year and a half of no trims was excellent for reaching my goal length, but with my lifestyle (i.e. bunning infrequently, and often wearing my hair down), I'd say a year without trims is long enough for me! Not that I'll be doing that again though because from now on, I'll be maintaining!! Very excited and I couldn't be more happy with that choice. I'm glad I waited out a few weeks to be super sure and see if my mind would change - it didn't. My hair is now riiiiiiight at TBL, barely, but I won't let it grow any longer. I want to thicken up my hemline and will consistently be trimming a small amount each month. A year from now, it should be very full again! This was all a very cool experiment and I'm so glad I tried no trimming for as long as I did. I learned so much and reached my goal length. The only thing I would change is starting trims back in the summertime instead of now, but no biggie! At least this way I'm at my goal length, even if just barely at all by a few pieces LOL.

Length
    2/34.5/50
    Type
    1a/F/iii

I bought two new satin lined caps to sleep in. I have found a huge difference in my hair when I sleep with it covered.

Length
    SL/BSL/Class
    Type
    1b/M/iii

Started taking supplements, as I know I'm not getting enough vitamins in a day. I'm trying to be much healthier now, from eating to stretching daily, because I am determined to reach my goal. Can't wait for it to brush my hips!

Gimmee all the goats!!! GoatLady's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/31"/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I just washed it and it's now air drying.

Hurray! I've reached waist-land! Last trim 1-2-23.
    Lady Roxanne,Keeper of the Caprines 🐐in the order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    CBL/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

First time using the new wooden comb after a wash. Almost no hair strands came out! Lovely comb and zero static!! Will never ever be returning to plastic again.

Length
    Pixie/23.5/TBL
    Type
    2b/F/ii/iii

doing my first castor oil scalp treatment, with some deep conditioner sitting on the ends. Decided to do a face mask too and turn it into a spa night!
    No trimming in 2023 club!

Length
    ChinL/WL/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Dr. Miracles Tingling Conditioning Shampoo, and after that I applied the Stabilizer Plus Pre-Conditioning Treatment. Then, I conditioned using Alberto VO5 Volumizing Conditioner. As my leave-in I applied Garnier Fructis Sleek&Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 2-3 hours. Then, I'm going to apply a little Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion. Lastly, I'm going to blow dry it.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    ChinL/WL/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    Alright, enough of my strands reached TBL and I realized how unhappy I was (while I was at my desired length) with my pitiful ends! And so, after a couple weeks of contemplating, I cut off 0.5-1 in. A year and a half of no trims was excellent for reaching my goal length, but with my lifestyle (i.e. bunning infrequently, and often wearing my hair down), I'd say a year without trims is long enough for me! Not that I'll be doing that again though because from now on, I'll be maintaining!! Very excited and I couldn't be more happy with that choice. I'm glad I waited out a few weeks to be super sure and see if my mind would change - it didn't. My hair is now riiiiiiight at TBL, barely, but I won't let it grow any longer. I want to thicken up my hemline and will consistently be trimming a small amount each month. A year from now, it should be very full again! This was all a very cool experiment and I'm so glad I tried no trimming for as long as I did. I learned so much and reached my goal length. The only thing I would change is starting trims back in the summertime instead of now, but no biggie! At least this way I'm at my goal length, even if just barely at all by a few pieces LOL.
    Aww, I am soooooo happy you are at your goal length now!!! Which is TBL! I really wish that I was at that length. Or, near it at least right now but I'm sure that someday I will get there soon!
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)