Page 752 of 769 FirstFirst ... 252652702742750751752753754762 ... LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 7681

Thread: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

  1. #7511
    Member tuanyiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Location
    🇨🇳
    Posts
    1,120
    Length
    BSL/TBL/TERM
    Type
    1b/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I had a trim yesterday, bringing me back to classic length. Such a relief! My hair grows like a weed now that I am at a stop-length and maintaining. If only it had grown this fast when I was still actively growing it. LOL It's so weird, though, all of a sudden to have this growth.

    Today is just day 1 after washing, my hair always feels the best then!
    Exactly, at present, even my 2.5cm/month growth with MSM+collagen boosting cannot satisfy me, how I wish I can fast forward to knee and then complain about this in the same manner T.T.
    98cm 1b/C/10.3cm Fingercomb/Bun/Water-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][My Hair Story][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]

  2. #7512
    Member Whirly Girly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    🇨🇦 Canada
    Posts
    346
    Length
    Bra/Thigh/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

    Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I had a trim yesterday, bringing me back to classic length. Such a relief! My hair grows like a weed now that I am at a stop-length and maintaining. If only it had grown this fast when I was still actively growing it. LOL It's so weird, though, all of a sudden to have this growth.

    Today is just day 1 after washing, my hair always feels the best then!

    Did you trim it yourself, lapushka?
    ​​​ LOVE IS IN TH​E HAIR​!

  3. #7513

    Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

    Performing satanic rituals to make it grow properly again. Nothing else seems to have helped.

  4. #7514
    Member milteu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    50
    Length
    jaw/apl+/hip
    Type
    3b/M/ii

    Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

    Heavy oiling with coconut+olive oil.
    Will wash out next morning.

  5. #7515
    Member milteu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    50
    Length
    jaw/apl+/hip
    Type
    3b/M/ii

    Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

    - Wash Day -
    Night before: heavy oiling w/ coconut+olive oil
    Wash:
    C: tresemme botanix
    W: herbal essences clean
    C: pantene 3 minute miracle
    Style:
    Cream: loreal oil replacement
    Gel: flaxseed gel
    Oil: squalene oil
    //put my hair in multiple twists, to be bunned when dry
    //will blow dry roots only once gel sets
    //no combs were used this wash day. Yay!

  6. #7516
    Mourn for Me Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Underworld
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,714
    Length
    Bald/Pixie/Hip+

    Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

    Second wash day of the month I'm trying Conditioner only for the month

  7. #7517
    Fairy Queen blackgothicdoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3,220
    Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

    Deep conditioning with a paste made from methi seeds. I'll leave it for about 20 minutes, then shampoo, condition, roo, and braid using lcgo.

  8. #7518
    Member SeppV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    394
    Length
    Waist/BCL/FT
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by milteu View Post
    - Wash Day -
    Night before: heavy oiling w/ coconut+olive oil
    Wash:
    C: tresemme botanix
    W: herbal essences clean
    C: pantene 3 minute miracle
    Style:
    Cream: loreal oil replacement
    Gel: flaxseed gel
    Oil: squalene oil
    //put my hair in multiple twists, to be bunned when dry
    //will blow dry roots only once gel sets
    //no combs were used this wash day. Yay!
    Heavy oiling pre-wash has really been working so well for me too! It makes a huge difference for my hair. I read somewhere that it has to do with not as much water penetrating the shaft so quickly, which is obviously good for the hair. So, the oil sort of protects your hair against the water (someone correct me if I am wrong!). Personally I prefer almond oil. Olive oil is often stuck to my hair even after a conditioner rinse and coconut makes my hair feel not so good. But every hair is different! :-)


    In answer to this thread.... what I am doing for my hair these days is to try to not get so stuck with how many days I can go between washes and how many washes I can go with conditioner only on my lenghts until I can shampoo lenghts too. I am trying to just go more by how my scalp and hair feels, and not get too stuck with how many days I should get in between washes/full washes.

  9. #7519
    Member milteu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    50
    Length
    jaw/apl+/hip
    Type
    3b/M/ii

    Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeppV View Post
    Heavy oiling pre-wash has really been working so well for me too! It makes a huge difference for my hair. I read somewhere that it has to do with not as much water penetrating the shaft so quickly, which is obviously good for the hair. So, the oil sort of protects your hair against the water (someone correct me if I am wrong!). Personally I prefer almond oil. Olive oil is often stuck to my hair even after a conditioner rinse and coconut makes my hair feel not so good. But every hair is different! :-)
    YES, YES, YES! Having been brought up in a Middle Eastern household, skipping oiling before a wash was not an option!
    About olive oil, I have curly hair that tends to get dry, so olive oil is so fatty that it “tames” my hair? Something like that, haha! (I live for EVOO, basically) Plus, most of it is already gone by the first conditioner! And I do get you about coconut oil, my hair doesn’t do well with it in the cold dry winter months or the hot humid summer months, so I pop it in between. I just have a huge tub of it, so I’m taking the opportunity to use it up. Another absolute fav of mine is castor oil, I find myself randomly putting it on my tips & parting throughout the day, LOL.
    Btw, you just reminded me to refill my almond oil bottle, thank you

  10. #7520
    Queen of peace Stray_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lithuania
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,481
    Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

    Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

    Air drying it sitting in the balcony under autumn sun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •