Page 740 of 751 FirstFirst ... 240640690730738739740741742750 ... LastLast
Results 7,391 to 7,400 of 7506

Thread: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Length
    SL/MBL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Wash day scalp tonic overnight and serum with hyaluronic acid as pre-poo treatment. Atm I'm using a shampoo that is supposed to be volumizing but somehow it makes my hair smooth and slippery.

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I've just co-washed my hair using Herbal Essence Rose Hips Conditioner, and as my leave-in I applied the Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Mask. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 2 or 3 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry it for only 5 minutes.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Begemot View Post
    Wash day scalp tonic overnight and serum with hyaluronic acid as pre-poo treatment. Atm I'm using a shampoo that is supposed to be volumizing but somehow it makes my hair smooth and slippery.
    That's great that you've found a volumizing shampoo that makes your hair smooth and slippery! I love shampoos and conditioners that adds slip to the hair.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    Shave/CL/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Wash day, innate life scalp treatment and oiled my ends,washed out with kerastase shampoo and conditioner. Leave in kerastase scalp serum, innate life neroli spray and calia spray.

Length
    SL/MBL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    That's great that you've found a volumizing shampoo that makes your hair smooth and slippery! I love shampoos and conditioners that adds slip to the hair.
    This shampoo would be pretty great for winter but I really wanted volume, not slip

I watched Practical Magic and have been experiencing so much hair envy ahhh. So I'm playing with hair color filters and dreaming of having Gillian Owens hair, or Sally's hair, or Jet's or Frances'...

Length
    BSL/TBL/TERM
    Type
    1b/C/ii/iii

With my finger combing, my first day and second day hair only shed a little (as in less than 10), I got bored detangling my huge mess of hair balls,

so I swept under my bed, and this is the amount of hair (including my catís) I gathered.

I really hasnít done any spring cleaning under the bed since forever, and last summer after I took my dad to treat cancer in another city and unwittingly started five hospitalizations, no one had been taking care of my room, let alone under the bed, but this amount still shocked me. God knows how long these hairs might be there.
    Anyway I would have a great time sorting this new collection. At least they are easy to separate. They will of course become part of my hand-tie/weaving weft project.
    95cm 1b/C/10cm Fingercomb/Bun-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][My Hair Story][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][LWB Variations]

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

I had a structure Plex treatment today it works a dream so my hair feels soft ish

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I've shampooed and conditioned my hair today using my mixture of shampoos, and I applied the Stabilizer Plius Pre-Conditioning Treatment. Then, I conditioned using Easy Straight Cuticle Smoothing Conditioner. As my leave-in I applied the Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Mask. I let my hair air dry up to 2 or 3 hours. Then, I blow dried it for only 5 minutes.

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

I'm massaging my scalp with a brush I think it is working for me

Length
    BSL/TBL/TERM
    Type
    1b/C/ii/iii

Inspired by Curly Proverbz, I decide to start with a very light 1tbs henna gloss instead of full on henna treatment after my next wash day.
    My main goal is to get stronger and longer hair without changing my color drastically.
    Also this way I can stretch my bag of 500g Nupur henna for quite some time even if my mom and I do it together every week.
    Last edited by tuanyiji; August 11th, 2022 at 06:06 AM.
    95cm 1b/C/10cm Fingercomb/Bun-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][My Hair Story][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][LWB Variations]