Page 642 of 841 FirstFirst ... 142542592632640641642643644652692742 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 8403

Thread: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Length
    Shave/Mid t/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Wash day used innate life scalp treatment and herbal mask, washed with shea moisture tame and smooth shampoo, rinsed with my DIY rosemary and acv rinse the shea tame and shine conditioner, used innate life neroli and leave in followed by rose elixir now airdrying.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

I did an oil treatment and clarified now my hairs gotten rid of that burlap sack feel. Still quite dry but not as stiff

Length
    CBL/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Trying a high bun for a bit, as long as I can take it without any aches!

Length
    shldr/class/dunno
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

I had some medication-induced anxiety about hair loss recently and gave myself a big trim, from knee, back to classic. On the upside, my ends feel great and are much thicker. I don't regret it. I'm a little sad about the lost length, but it's a lot more fun to wear down now.

Current routine:
    Shampoo - whatever catches my eye, currently probably a German Nivea variety, followed occasionally by Neutrogena T-Gel. I usually put conditioner in the length while I wait for the T-Gel to do its magic.
    Conditioner is currently L'oreal Elvive Dream Lengths. It's makes my hair super soft/silky and tames static. Tons of 'cones, I'm positive, but it's the closest I've come to the old Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship, which I liked for the same reasons. Slightly too much slip, though.

Right this second, it's down to give my scalp some rest.
    Lady Nêssa of the Fair-Feathered Flight in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    17.5/26/27
    Type
    4a/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by nowxisxforever View Post
    I had some medication-induced anxiety about hair loss recently and gave myself a big trim, from knee, back to classic. On the upside, my ends feel great and are much thicker. I don't regret it. I'm a little sad about the lost length, but it's a lot more fun to wear down now.

Current routine:
    Shampoo - whatever catches my eye, currently probably a German Nivea variety, followed occasionally by Neutrogena T-Gel. I usually put conditioner in the length while I wait for the T-Gel to do its magic.
    Conditioner is currently L'oreal Elvive Dream Lengths. It's makes my hair super soft/silky and tames static. Tons of 'cones, I'm positive, but it's the closest I've come to the old Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship, which I liked for the same reasons. Slightly too much slip, though.

Too much slip? Sounds like just my cup of tea. Adding to wishlist. Thanks!

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Johnson&Johnson Baby Shampoo, and I applied the pre-conditioning treatment the Stabilizer Plus. Then, I conditioned using Clairol's ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss. As my leave-in I applied the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Humidity Milk. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry for 2 or 3 hours. Then, I'm going to apply the Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by nowxisxforever View Post

Current routine:

Yeah, I know those kind of medications can sadly cause some hair loss. Well, I say at least your hair is still very long at classic. That is a nice length! I bet your ends do look and feel a lot better and thicker.

Yeah, I love a conditioner or a product that gives your hair a lot of slip!
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    17.5/26/27
    Type
    4a/F/M/i/ii

I just combed my hair and put it up in two twisted buns with satin scrunchies. Then I put my satin bonnet on over top. I'll be rocking this at least until the weekend. I think wash day will be sunday, so until then.

Length
    Shave/Mid t/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Sprayed innate life leave in and rose elixir now braided for bed.

Length
    shldr/class/dunno
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by MoonLady View Post
    Too much slip? Sounds like just my cup of tea. Adding to wishlist. Thanks!
    It's fabulous! I had the same complaint about Long Term Relationship, which wasn't exactly a problem. If I use it twice in the same wash, my ends feel sooooo nice! I hope you like it if you try it

It's strongly scented, though it does wear off after too long. It's kind of a heavy vanilla or something, maybe some amber in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Yeah, I know those kind of medications can sadly cause some hair loss. Well, I say at least your hair is still very long at classic. That is a nice length! I bet your ends do look and feel a lot better and thicker.

Yeah, I love a conditioner or a product that gives your hair a lot of slip!
    Yeah I was freaked out about it. Ended up stopping the medication since it was causing too much anxiety, even outside of that. Feeling much better now. It is still quite long! I thought I was giving myself more of a trim to tailbone, too, so it was a little longer than I expected it to be, even.
    Last edited by nowxisxforever; September 10th, 2021 at 07:26 PM.