Page 560 of 584 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562570 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 5831

Thread: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Length
    APL/BSL/Clsc?

Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

I used chelating shampoo today and washed twice. I conditioned and used a nourish and hydrate mask. I think my color went a shade less red and more blonde... probably from all the iron in the water.

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I've just applied some Motions Hydrating Curls Pudding all over my hair, and I'm wearing it hanging down for the day. Tonight I will put it in a bun or a ponytail.

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Jane99 View Post
    I used chelating shampoo today and washed twice. I conditioned and used a nourish and hydrate mask. I think my color went a shade less red and more blonde... probably from all the iron in the water.
    Yeah, the iron in your water definitely could have played a part in your hair color becoming more blonde. Can you please explain to me? What's the difference between a chelating shampoo vs. a clarifying shampoo? I really like your routine! It's a good thing you conditioned and used a nourish and hydrating mask.

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I've just done a water only rinse and as my leave-in I sprayed the Isoplus Wrap Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    I've just applied some Motions Hydrating Curls Pudding all over my hair, and I'm wearing it hanging down for the day. Tonight I will put it in a bun or a ponytail.
    Oh my word! What do you think of it? Is it good? I have such a desire to buy it just from the name! And that's why I overspend!

Length
    APL/MBL/TBL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Hair feels like straw lately so I've oiled my length quite heavily with avocado oil, about 10 drops, then English braided to let that absorb overnight. Then I'll be making a concoction of avocado, honey, olive oil and avocado oil as a mask. I'll let it sit for 3 hours, WCC and ROO with Maui Moisture bamboo fiber S&C, jojoba oil, and second C with Garnier's fortifying conditioner
    Last edited by JasminxCat; March 11th, 2021 at 12:22 AM.

Co-wash with Marc Daniels Clear Henna Wax and finish with some camellia oil. It’s now plopped in my microfibre turban and I’ll see how it looks in the morning.

I picked up some Macadamia oil for my salads and meant to try it on my hair...does anyone use it?
    Letting my hair do whatever it wants to do!

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I've just shampooed, conditioned, and blow dried my hair using a mixture of different shampoos and conditioners. As my leave-in I sprayed the Isoplus Wrap Lotion. Then, I let it air dry for an hour. Then, I blow dried for 5-10 minutes.

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by AmyBee View Post
    Oh my word! What do you think of it? Is it good? I have such a desire to buy it just from the name! And that's why I overspend!
    Yes, it is really good! I love it! They say it's good for natural hair but it's also good for relaxed hair as well! Ahhhh, I'm like you I have a desire to buy it just from the name too! Yeah, I know what you mean about overspending!

I love to splurge on different hair products too! You ought to see my hair product stash that I'm trying to use up now!

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

PeonyBlue I used it a long time ago but it didn't do anything wonderful. This is my friend's beloved oil. He has been using it for several years and always praises it very much. So... you won't find out until you try .
    WL - HL - TBL - CL - FTL