Page 400 of 406 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4052

Thread: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Length
    CL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Applied blackseed oil with a drop of peppermint and ginger essential oil on my scalp and gave myself a scalp massage. Then I put some oshima tsubaki oil on my lengths and ends. Going to leave that in for 1 hour.

Length
    SL/APL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Made an appointment to get my bangs trimmed next week. My usual hairdresser's maternity leave started so I'm seeing her friend instead.

Now you are at the crossroads of your life and all your roads lead to strange places

🦉

Type
    1b/M/iii

Drinking a protein shake!
    Hooray for Aimovig, no more scalp pain! EL - CL - NL ​- SL - CBL - APL - BSL - MBL - WL.... ???

Length
    SL/WL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Today I've shampooed and conditioned my hair using Herbal Essence Shampoo For Permed and Color-Treated Hair, I've used Stablizer Plus as a pre-conditioner, and then I conditioned my hair also using Herbal Essence Color Me Happy Conditioner. Then, I sprayed Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner, and I let my hair air-dry for 3 hours. Next, I blow-dried on low heat, and now I'm wearing it hanging down with my bangs.

Length
    Ear/SL/???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

I went away for the weekend and forgot conditioner for washing my hair after swimming in the ocean. Oops. Tried to make up for it last night when I came back by using the akin leave in conditioner in the ends. Woke up this morning and had a normal wash day. Currently air drying in a claw clip. Hoping that my hair recovers and is a bit more moisturised.

Length
    Buzz/Ear/Hip?
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Soaked it in vo5 during my morning shower, always rinse out with cold water, and right now I'm massaging my scalp while browsing the forums

Length
    MBL/TBL/FNGTP
    Type
    2c/M/ii

I need to figure out how to wear my hair during intense soccer, beacuse I'm afraid I'm damaging it by having a swinging braid, often damp from sweat, for multiple hours, multiple times a week. I'm not quitting soccer or cutting my hair, so I am determined to figure this out!

Yesterday I tried a braided sort of lazy wrap bun with a ONN fork. It stayed during 10 minutes of playing, which is progress.

So afterwards I ordered my first Quattro forks (bronze fork 2 set) to see if I can make the braided bun work. Surely with 2 metal forks, a secure bun style, and maybe even a net or something around it, I can make my hair stay in place, without damage!

Length
    HL/HL+/~CL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I washed my hair using Garnier Fructis Aloe Hydra Bomb shampoo in my scalp and roots, letting the suds run through the lengths. As my first conditioner, I used Osmo Intensive Deep Repair mask. I am working on using it up, that huge jar has been open for well over a year at this point and there's still plenty left. My second conditioner was TRESemmé Cleanse & Replenish. As leave-ins, I used my holy grails Garnier Fructis Argan & Almond Cream and Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil.

Now my hair is air-drying.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.
    TBL by Yule 2020 | Classic by Yule 2020 | No-trimming 2020, first half

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

Need to wash out a leave-in that seemed to disagree with my scalp. Prepooing with some Suave Coconut mixed with methi, rose and hibiscus powders. Will wash with a gentle shampoo and trying out one of my GF treats conditioners. Then probably do a quick two dutch braids as I have dance tomorrow.
    [ SL | CBL | APL | BSL | WL | HL ]

stop the world, i want to get off.

Length
    CL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Cowashed my hair since years and it feels pretty good. I decided to try it again since I have been struggling with frizz and tangly ends since it got colder.