Page 295 of 301 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3003

Thread: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Length
    24/29/40
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/ii

Default Re: What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

I've found a promising combination washing my hair in turns with Lidl's Cien keratin shampoo (that is very inexpensive which I like, I just wish they wouldn't use so much parfum in these products, but otherwise it seems great) and LV's soothing shampoo (LV is from finnish, "luotettava valinta", "trustworthy choice" in english) and I use Urtekram's aloe vera conditioner for my ends. It might become a routine, my hair gets a lot more body from the coney Cien shampoo and feels almost twice as full now. LV is without cones, sles shampoo to prevent any buildups.
    I try not to trim my hair too often this year. I did a -5cm trim before Christmas, so I cut away a big part from 2018's progress that time.

APL --- BSL --- MBL --- Waist --- Hip --> ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    I actually bought that oil as well a while back, but I haven't opened it yet. Will finish this serum first. But it would be cool to hear how it has worked for others.
    Definitely let us know what you think it was rated high up on Influenster and Iím currently looking for a new oil

Length
    10/36/72
    Type
    1a/F/i

Just finished my weekly wash, now I just need to do my LOC before I head out the door!

Length
    CBL/BSL/BCL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I applied Monistat to my scalp before bed last night, even though I was exhausted. I took my collagen and MSM powder this morning with my coffee and Viviscal and bamboo silica after breakfast! I've been really consistent over the last few weeks remembering to take my supplements twice a day, and my roots have been growing quickly so I'm a happy girl!

Length
    SL/WL/Term
    Type
    3b/M/ii/iii

Today I've shampooed and conditioned my hair using Loreal VivePro Shampoo and Conditioner. I sprayed my Isoplus Leave-In Conditioner. Then, I let it air dry up to 5 hours. Next, I blow-dried it for only 5 minutes, and for the evening I'm just wearing it hanging down. Then, for sleep I will put it up in a bun.

Length
    SL/WL/Term
    Type
    3b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Katsura View Post
    I've found a promising combination washing my hair in turns with Lidl's Cien keratin shampoo (that is very inexpensive which I like, I just wish they wouldn't use so much parfum in these products, but otherwise it seems great) and LV's soothing shampoo (LV is from finnish, "luotettava valinta", "trustworthy choice" in english) and I use Urtekram's aloe vera conditioner for my ends. It might become a routine, my hair gets a lot more body from the coney Cien shampoo and feels almost twice as full now. LV is without cones, sles shampoo to prevent any buildups.
    I try not to trim my hair too often this year. I did a -5cm trim before Christmas, so I cut away a big part from 2018's progress that time.
    I'm glad you've found a product that really works for you! I love coney products too, and my hair loves them too. My hair needs them for slip, shine, and to keep tangle at bay. Why did you trim off 5cm before Christmas during 2018? To me, your hair looks like it's at WL! Because, to me depending on your height or where your thumb is that's where WL is where your hand is on your waist.

I used DevaCurl's Decadence No-Poo to wash my hair with, deep conditioned with Garnier Fructis Repair Treat 1-Minute Mask (I of course kept in my hair for mm much longer than that-around 30 minutes$, and I did use my Hot Head Thermal Deep Conditoning Cap to deep condition with. After I rinsed out the hair mask, I applied CurlMix's Pure Flaxseed Gel onto my soaking wet hair, detangling with my Denman Brush as I went along. Lastly, I put my hair into a low bun using 2 scrunching to keep my bun nice and secure. I put my satin bonnet on and let my hair fully air dry underneath. Right now, my hair is 100% dry.

Tomorrow, I don't plan on adding anymore product to my hair. However, I will be applying more flaxseed gel to my hair as needed, until my next hair wash day rolls around again.
    "To God Be All The Glory"

Length
    SL/MBL/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Today I did a good S&D for like 2 hours (I had too many split ends!) and then used a mix of silicon-free ends treatment with jojoba and avocado oil for about 3 hours. I just washed my hair and it feels extremely soft!
    SL - APL - BSL - MBL - WL (3 more cm!) - HL - TBL?
    Pelo de rata 100%

Length
    NL/SL/TBL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

I just massaged my scalp and applied warm oil to my hair - Parachute Advansed Hot Oil - put my hair in two braids and put on a plastic cap. I'm not sure if I'll leave it on overnight or not this time.

My scalp has been so much less dry since I started doing this before wash day. I didn't notice any white flakes when I was parting my hair today.
    [ SL | CBL | APL | BSL | WL | TBL ]

Experimenting!