Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was/is your long hair inspiration?

Type
    1c/2a/M/i/ii

Default Re: Who was/is your long hair inspiration?

I don't really have any inspiration, but I guess in a way it's me myself. Like you know how in art and fashion, first there is a great amount of detail and material, then people get bored and go for minimalism. I had really short hair before I decided to grow out my hair. In general I'm moving towards more feminine style too.

Length
    SL/WL/Term
    Type
    3b/M/ii/iii

My girlfriend from my church and my other girlfriend from high school. Also, Jane Seymour and Crystal Gayle inspired me to grow my hair long. I've always admired their hair for many years! I remember one day on a talk show Jane Seymour was the guest and the host asked her, "Can your hair grow as long as Crystal Gayle's?" and her reply was, "No, but it can grow to my knees," with a smile. I was in total shock!

Length
    CBL/BSL/BCL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

It wasn't any one person for me. As a child I wanted to look like Barbie and every Disney princess and they all had long, flowing hair.

https://www.instagram.com/sidorovaanastasiya/ .. she is a trichologist .. suffered from Alopecia 5 years ago.. look at her now..!!!! inspirational and AMAZING hair.. amazing.. my dream.. idol.. hair person..

Length
    CHL/SL/MBL
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie View Post
    That sounds a lot like fairytale ends, which are coverted by quite a few around here. Not that fairytale ends are damaged, its the natural taper that happens when hair is left to grow without trims.

Heres one of the threads: https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...ad.php?t=40313
    Yes, I think that's it. Thanks for the thread. I've been looking for that kind of inspiration for a while Interesting to know that it can be achievable by going without trims. I shall have to experiment with how long it should grow w/o trims, to achieve the right look. Thanks again!

Length
    19/27/33
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Cate36 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/sidorovaanastasiya/ .. she is a trichologist .. suffered from Alopecia 5 years ago.. look at her now..!!!! inspirational and AMAZING hair.. amazing.. my dream.. idol.. hair person..
    Woah gorgeous hair, what a lovely color too! So glad she received successful treatment.
    Growing to APL!

Length
    15/15/32
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

The last time I grew my hair out, it was Eowyn from LOTR movie. This time I'm growing out the length and the gray, and my inspiration is the French model/photographer Yazemeenah Rossi.

Coffee and makeup on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Eireann View Post
    The last time I grew my hair out, it was Eowyn from LOTR movie. This time I'm growing out the length and the gray, and my inspiration is the French model/photographer Yazemeenah Rossi.

Wow!! She's a good example that long hair is also beautiful when you get older

Length
    CBL/Hip/Hip
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Cute/badass anime girls! Specifically, Seras from Hellsing Ultimate c:
    CBL → APL → BSL→ MBL →WL → HIP
    ⋆Natural blonette growing to virgin hip⋆