2c/3a/F/ii

Default how do i create a signature

For when I post on forums?

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: how do i create a signature

Hey Chocowalnut! It's pretty simple as long as you know where to navigate to (right here) so you can set it up. All my instructions will have links in them if you want to go straight to where that step talks about.

Next to your user name on the top right of the page, you should see a link labeled Settings. Click on that.

On the Settings page you will see a few panels on the left side of the page. In the panel labeled "My Settings", the first section in it should be labeled "My Profile". It will contain a link called Edit Signature. Click on that.

The Edit Signature page should display a large text box, such as one you might use to compose a post for a thread, where you can set up the text of your signature. Below that will be an area which allows you to upload a signature photo and, once it's uploaded, insert it into the signature via an "Insert Signature Picture" button.

Once you've set your sig up then click on "Save Signature" and you should be all set! If you run into any issues then by all means let us know so we can help you get on the right track.

It says I dont have permission >.< I cant see my profile or anyone elses.

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuvsU View Post
    It says I dont have permission >.< I cant see my profile or anyone elses.
    The permission level that allows you to visit profiles and other things such as the ability to make signatures requires 25+ quality posts and moderator approval. The list of permissions can be found here:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...ad.php?t=68520

Your post count as of this message is 5. You'll get to the next level very soon, I'm sure, so no worries there.