Thread: Did anyone else go into withdrawal & what did you do when you came back?

Daughter of the King WritingPrincess's Avatar
    South of the cheese, not quite out of the corn.
    Length
    SL/41"/Knee
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Default Did anyone else go into withdrawal & what did you do when you came back?

Now that our online home is all remodeled and ready to move back into, I have a few questions for everyone.
    First, did anyone else go into LHC withdrawel? How did you cope? I wrote pages and pages in my journal about where I am (I finally reached Tailbone!).
    Second, what did you do when you discovered that our site is back up? I was e-mailing Cascade, telling her that the site was still down, and I thought I'd better check, and LHC was back!! I can't wait to hear how everyone responds.
    Writing Princess
    "Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more."
    ~ John 8:11

Length
    17/22/30
    Type
    3a/M/ii

I'm curious--I just found this site a few days after it came back online, so how long was it down for?
    Lady Lirr of the Heart-Stirring Song in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Daughter of the King WritingPrincess's Avatar
    South of the cheese, not quite out of the corn.
    Length
    SL/41"/Knee
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

The last time I was on was Jan. 28. It's been down since then. Welcome! I joined in . . . hmmm . . . I think it was November.
    ETA: It was October.
    Last edited by WritingPrincess; March 18th, 2008 at 05:13 PM.
    "Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more."
    ~ John 8:11

Length
    .5 in/21 in/??
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I picked a new obsession and bought and looked for online about 4 handbags during that time. One per week!

I did stop thinking about my hair for a while, which I think was good. Never the less, I am SOOOO glad LHC came back up. I REALLY missed it!

Length
    pixie/waist/tb
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

I'm so glad it's back up, I trimmed when I didn't really need to and really got lazy on haircare in general.
    Reading LHC makes a big difference in my motivation to spoil and grow my hair.

Length
    baby/59"/60
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I hadn't even joined before it went down and I was having withdrawal. Somebody on TBB mentioned something about the Hair Loom, and I decided to check it out, and it was there that somebody posted that LHC was back up. I was shaking I was so excited!
    I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
    -Psalm 139:14

Length
    16"?/29"/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

A lot of us spent time at The Beauty Bottle and had a great time over there.

I am not here to decorate your world

Last edited by wintersun99; February 19th, 2010 at 08:17 PM.

Length
    21"/32.5"/30-34
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

While it was down i went on every single hair sight- some where scarey, some where dumb, NONE were better then here!!!
    Then i found the back up boards a few days before it was up. I gave up checking the sight daily for like a month, haha, and on the one day i missed it went up again, checked the next day "just in case" and discovered it was up!!! I was so cut i didnt check the day before but i got home late and was tired so i didnt bother!!! HAHA
    I wrote a long journal and posted it in my blog, its really long.... and repetitive! haha.
    When LHC went down it was like there was something missing....a hold in my heart...LOL
    ...Our hairs are just like the rings of a tree, they tell a story of what they have been through
    ...[me]
    old hair journal - pb - Lady Teesha, Minikin of Joy! OZ's where R U?

Length
    <shld/~wais/bsl/w
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii

I was busy and I hadn't been on since around Christmas, and then when i went back to post near my 1 yr. anniversary, it was down. I checked a couple of time to see if it was up and visited the Beauty Bottle and makeup alley a few times, mostly for research.
    I'm so glad we're back.
    Lady Praia of the Dark Woodlande Vayle in the Order of the Longhaired Knights
    LHCer since 1/31/07