Neck/APL/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: For Sale: Nice Grathoe Lacewood Fork

I hope you guys can resolve everything

Type
    1a/M/ii/iii

please can you stop to write details about our transaction ? can you ask me before ? why you ride around on inconsequential arguments ? Example that i do not answer, i answered 2 days later and not a week !

When you are so detailed im also:

the first mail from you about the tracking number was on Nov the 13. the second on Nov 14. an my answer was on Nov the 15 at 3:12 pm ! That is not a week ! I Just looked in my inbox and when you want i can make you copies for you.
    Do not think of things that are not true !

And think yourself ! If i had any bad intension i would never pay you with paypal ! And you have the foto for evidence !

I have told you that all this was a misunderstanding due to language problems.

And you hear that's not to mention trivial facts as tangible arguments.

Stupidly perhaps what went wrong on the way according to bulgaria as I have no influential. My mistake was only that i do not used the registered mail because i had not read it careful but i tell you that a lot of time !

but one thing I still find weird about the whole thing:
    But also all other broadcasts around the world with other user have arrived without problems and safe with the same shipment like yours, so I wonder really just with you, I have not just taken the delivery you wanted and unintentionally it all went wrong? Sorry but this is really strange !

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    pixie/BSL/clsc
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii/iii

I wanted to put an end to this, but I am being accused of lying - again, even though I have nothing to gain from it.
    I am not accusing you of fraud, yet you repeatedly accuse me of lying. You have the money, I don't have the item, yet I am a liar? I am the person who for one reason or another paid for something they do not have, and I am supposed to be happy about it and keep quiet? If you had been nice about it and showed the little bit desire to communicate with me on the matter, I would have - as I have been before, but you have been defencive and aggressive. I agree to risk being banned to make sure people are informed about my negative experience with you, and make an informed choice in the future. You are a seller who claims a lost package is entirely the buyers problem. People deserve to know that before deciding to trade with you. They deserve to know that you have no interest in making sure they get their item, that you would leave negative feedback to an unhappy buyer, and accuse them of lying - even when they do not accuse you of the same. I suppose it is due to lack of experience in online trading, but I ahve plenty of it, and believe me, communicating with your buyer is the difference between negative and positive feedback in many cases.

P.S I asked for the tracking number in my second message to you on Nov 7. And no, items do not get so easily lost with registered mail, and if they do, there is a record showing where they were last seen.
    This really is my last post regarding this. I have decided that the fork, expensive as it is, is not worth my negative emotions.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    pixie/BSL/clsc
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii/iii

I promised the mods that I will write if I receive the fork. I did today, more than 40 days after it was shipped. However... The fork was just put in the envelope without any form of additional padding. The sharp prongs had pierced the package and it was re-done with tape, probably leading to the delay, and one of the prongs has broken off. I know I will probably be accused of lying again, so I will attach a picture when I have the chance.
    It really is a pretty fork, too bad it got damaged. A simple bubbled envelope is not enough protection for sharp-pointed things like forks or sticks...
    Last edited by didrash; December 18th, 2013 at 04:31 AM.