Thread: Tangle Teezer?

Amid the rocks and trees of Northern Ontario
    Length
    NA/42/term
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Tangle Teezer?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse1 View Post
    Thanks Stella!! I'm in Southern Ontario, so I will check that out!
    Glad to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    Thanks Stellaaa from me too. I just purchased a tangle angel brush from that website. Much cheaper than on amazon or ebay. I think you saved me $15!

I couldn't bring myself to try a brush without a handle, so I don't care if it looks completely over the top, so long as I can grip it.
    I'm very curious about that brush. It would look great sitting in my bathroom.

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

Hated it. Pulled my hair out like crazy. I didn't have the detailed instructions given above, though. I'm a 3c and not used to brushing at all. I've gone to fingers only.
    the people I gave my tangle teaser to loved it so much they fought over it and I ended up buying them a second one to keep peace in the house. They all have type one hair and they actually get tangles a lot more than I do, at nape of neck and so forth.

has notorious buns Wildcat Diva's Avatar
    some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos
    Length
    16/35/real
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I have a bunch that get lost in my house. I'm lucky if I can find one, and it's missmatched with pink and tangerine from two different ones. DH just used in on his beard!

Type
    1c/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by chen bao jun View Post
    Hated it. Pulled my hair out like crazy. I didn't have the detailed instructions given above, though. I'm a 3c and not used to brushing at all. I've gone to fingers only.
    the people I gave my tangle teaser to loved it so much they fought over it and I ended up buying them a second one to keep peace in the house. They all have type one hair and they actually get tangles a lot more than I do, at nape of neck and so forth.
    I'm a 1a and the thing pulled on my hair as well. I went bottom to top and still it broke and snagged hair. It made my ends look all tatty and I had to trim them off . In the end I stuck with my Denman D3, as it smooths my hair quite nicely and doesn't break it. I hope to eventually get a BBB to shine it up more
    Last edited by YamaMaya; August 9th, 2013 at 10:49 AM. Reason: mixed up my wording

may the forks be with you faellen's Avatar
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by YamaMaya View Post
    I'm a 1a and the thing pulled on my hair as well. I went bottom to top and still it broke and snagged hair. It made my ends look all tatty and I had to trim them off . In the end I stuck with my Denman D3, as it smooths my hair quite nicely and doesn't break it. I hope to eventually get a BBB to shine it up more
    Funny how it works so differently for different people. My Denman D3 sits unused in my drawer, since i got the TT I'm never going back to a normal brush again, LOL

Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

I have the hair bean it's like a tangle teaser times I like it other times I don't. The size for one and another is I'm not sure if it's ripping my hair the sounds it makes.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com

Length
    27/32-33/35'
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Hmmm. Given the fact I really don't get tangles, I'm leaning towards leaving my hair routine as is. Thanks everyone!
    ~Dare to Dream~

~Lady Aithon of the Fire-Shod Steed in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights~

Type
    1b/M/ii

If what you are doing now works and you are happy stick with it. I got my tangle tamer to use more on my daughters hair because she will get some nasty tangles. She only lets me use that on her hair because "it's not owie".
    Who knows where this journey will end...~1b ii m~ Almost hip currently

Type
    1b/F/ii

I bought one and it was *okay* but I found it uncomfortable to hold (possibly because I am left handed, the curve was wrong) and okay and detangling but not wow. Also, I ended up getting water in mine somehow and couldn't get it out. I didn't like the idea of their being manky old water festering inside.

The best hairbrush I have found it the Denman "Tangle Tamer" - it's cheaper, and bright pink as if marketed at children but it is so good. The bristles are really thin and bendy and it has a handle.

p.s. hi

Type
    1b/F/ii

p.s is there a way to edit posts? that one had a few mistakes ^