Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Hair Is Killing Me

Length
    chin/20"/Waist
    Type
    1c/F/iii

Default My Hair Is Killing Me

I apologize ahead of time but I really need to rant. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me or anything like that. I just cannot talk to the people in this house about this because they have ear length hair.
    My hair is driving me absolutely insane. It is so scratchy all it does is scratch and scratch me annoying me until I can't take it. It is so poofy It's not even funny. I hope I find something that works and fast because this is ridiculous. I have tried so hard to not do bad things to it, so I do not know why it is so bad. Every day I think about if cutting it off would be a good thing or not? Starting all over again?
    Have any of you just been at that stage of your hair growth where you just want to cry?
    Lady Daoine, Mythweaver of the Unseelie Court in the Order of the Long Haired Kights!

Length
    23/39/40
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

Default Re: My Hair Is Killing Me

Yes, I suspect my hair is plotting to kill me as well.
    "But the back seat of the drive-in is so lonely without you"

Length
    10/42/44
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

There's so MANY of them... I can hear them whispering to each other.

Seriously, I feel your pain. My hair makes me nuts sometimes, too. Right now I've got a ton of short-ish hairs growing out around my face that tickle / make me itch all the damn time! I can't wait until my hair is all one length so I can finally get it under control (yeah, right).

Length
    10/42/44
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

There's so MANY of them... I can hear them whispering to each other.

Seriously, I feel your pain. My hair makes me nuts sometimes, too. Right now I've got a ton of short-ish hairs growing out around my face that tickle / make me itch all the damn time! I can't wait until my hair is all one length so I can finally get it under control (yeah, right).

Length
    chin/20"/Waist
    Type
    1c/F/iii

I swear I'm going to start referring to it as a person. An evil person set on destroying my dreams lol
    Lady Daoine, Mythweaver of the Unseelie Court in the Order of the Long Haired Kights!

Length
    ?/?/44
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I'm actually at that point any time I need to go sleeveless (I'm not very fond of that so it's only when the temperature is way, way hot.) All those little loose hairs and flyaways just feel like insects crawling up my arms. Makes me want to shave. But I'm hypersensitive, so...
    Tumblr!
    *APL*- BSL - Midback - Waist - Tailbone

Length
    waist/sl/none
    Type
    2c/M/C/i

When I have a lot of split ends, I can feel them poking me. I hate that feeling, which is one reason I have been so persistent at getting rid of them.
    Change is the only constant.

Length
    18/37/???
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Can you put it up?

Clips, sticks, forks, pins, headbands, hairties, a combination of those options.... whatever it takes. Put it up. Don't worry about what it looks like. Just get it out of your way, and find something to distract you. This too will pass. It may take a while, but if you want long hair, then don't cut it. It will get easier.

Mine's driving me nuts too - it was 95 degrees here today and it's going to be 99 tomorrow - and I live in a top floor apartment with no air conditioning. I can't even touch my hair because it sticks to my skin. It's up in a topknot and it's staying there until I can stand to have a lower bun closer to my neck. It looks like crap, but I don't care, even if it has to stay there for the rest of the summer. (Yes, I will be washing as needed. ) It's just going to be longer when I can take it down and play with it again!

Length
    chin/20"/Waist
    Type
    1c/F/iii

Yeah I put it up, just waitinf for it to dry. I know it's not splits bbecause I just trimmed a half inch off yesterday lol

Length
    14"/24"/32"
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Perhaps your hair is just trying to tickle you to get your attention - it wants to play! The issue is your skin is yet another entity and does not wish to be annoyed.