View Poll Results: What you Goal Length?

Voters
704. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shoulder

3 0.43%
  • BSL

31 4.40%
  • Lower Back

96 13.64%
  • Hip

93 13.21%
  • Tailbone

135 19.18%
  • Classic

143 20.31%
  • Finger tip

42 5.97%
  • Upper Half of leg (includes knee)

54 7.67%
  • Lower half of leg (to Floor)

28 3.98%
  • Terminal

79 11.22%
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Hair length goal

Length
    short/?/waist
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Default Re: Hair length goal

I'm hoping for waist but I'm not sure if I'll ever get there.... my terminal might be BSL. Anyway, I've just reached shoulder length so I've got quite a way to go.

IF I can keep it looking healthy, probably fingertip length. But I'd rather have hair shorter than my goal than have it get straggly and damaged.

Type
    1a/C/iii

grow it as long as i can

Length
    15”/23”/45”
    Type
    2c/3a/C/iii

This was tough to choose. I am torn between tailbone length and fingertip length. I chose tailbone length since I am more likely to get the results I want at that length, and I will most likely maintain there until my dye grows out before I decide to try classic and fingertip if I still want to at that point.
    Stretched: NL - SL - CBL - APL - BSL - MBL - WL - HL - BCL - TBL - CL

I think waist, eventually. But its hard to imagine having such long hair now, since it's only at SL at the moment. I never had it much longer than BSL in my life.
    But I'm not sure I am able to get to waist. I have the same kind of hair as my father. He has long hair and didn't cut it for 40 years or something (maybe an occasional trim). But it's still not longer than BSL (haha, bra strap lenght sounds weird talking about a men...) I think this hair limit might be the same for me...

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by ElanorWavy View Post
    I think waist, eventually. But its hard to imagine having such long hair now, since it's only at SL at the moment. I never had it much longer than BSL in my life.
    But I'm not sure I am able to get to waist. I have the same kind of hair as my father. He has long hair and didn't cut it for 40 years or something (maybe an occasional trim). But it's still not longer than BSL (haha, bra strap lenght sounds weird talking about a men...) I think this hair limit might be the same for me...
    If you protect your hair ends so they don't break or wear away from friction, and give your hair what it needs (gentle detangling, adequate moisture - whatever your hair ends up telling you it likes) it is very likely you'll be able to get much longer than waist, if you so wish
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

That's a good thing to hear.

Length
    pixie/2/29
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

My goal is hip, which will be the longest it's ever been.
    🌙🥀 "Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness." 🥀🌙
    Pixie [10.4.2022] WL [no set date]

Length
    39/40/50

My hair length goal is 50 inches from the crown of my head to the bottom. I am currently at 40 inches!

Length
    27/27.5/32
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Aww polls make pinning down the hair length goal so much harder >w< because I can't (?) change a poll vote later, I start thinking super far into the future!!

My current goal is tailbone, but I'm sure that once it's there I'll keep letting it grow... My 'hair idol' is the sister of one of my friends, who used to have about mid-thigh length hair, so that would eventually become my goal if I can keep it growing and it's not super inconvenient.
    I wonder if I would really want it longer than that? Keeping my hair up has revealed to me this amazing world where long hair length doesn't neccesarily have to mean it getting caught on stuff all the time, after all. It can just be like, my pet, as someone aptly described their hair as being. Hehe.

....probably the only reason I'd stop growing it is if the hair shed starts getting caught in my, um, not-PG areas all the time. That's what used to happen before I cut it to a boy length cut in highschool, but my hair wasn't very well taken care of at the time.