Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pictures from our show last Saturday (my hair's growing pretty well!)

Default Pictures from our show last Saturday (my hair's growing pretty well!)

Hey all!!

So Sam and I played a show last Saturday at this place called The Pyramid Scheme in Grand Rapids, MI. It was a whole night of video game cover bands so it was us + three other video game bands (needless to say it was a very fun night for all who were there). The purpose (besides just having fun) was to raise money for the local children's hospital to buy video game equipment for the kids to play while they were in the hospital

Anyway here are some pictures that were taken that night. Looking at them now I can really see the progress in how long my hair has been getting.

Keep in mind that my hair is pretty sweaty in these pictures from the massive amounts of headbanging I was doing before we went on stage (we were the 3rd band to play).

Its a me!

The guys from 2 Nerds 1 Podcast who hosted the event are introducing us to the audience

Tuning our guitars

Here's my favorite shot!

And here's a pic of my hair from the back side. That's me standing next to the stage with my back facing the camera. Would this be considered shoulder length or not yet?

BC --> EL--> CL --> SL!! --> APL --> BSL --> Longer...??
    Super Guitar Bros: Acoustic Video Game Jams!!
    http://www.youtube.com/superguitarbros

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    3a/F/M/iii

Default Re: Pictures from our show last Saturday (my hair's growing pretty well!)

Great pics! I would defiantly say that you're at SL!
    "I stopped cutting it when my true love went off to the Crusades and I vowed not to cut it or talk about it until they get back."
    Quote from Kat's mother, one that deserves to be used over and over!

Type
    1b/F/i

Default Re: Pictures from our show last Saturday (my hair's growing pretty well!)

I agree. It's SL for sure. Your hair looks great.

Account Closed by Member Request

Definitely shoulder! Nice pics!

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Nice wurly hair, and yes I'd consider that SL. Congrats!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

Your hair looks great.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com

On the hunt for terminal. SerinaDaith's Avatar
    Colorado is my physical home but I spend a lot of time in my mind. It's safer that way.
    Length
    .5 in/.5 in/term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Your hair is looking great! It looks like you put on a fun show too!
    Lady Seredhiel in the Order of the Longhaired Knights. Current body mark: BSL+, Goal length, terminal.No trims in 2013. Henna head. Crazy craft guru.Crunchy Mommy.

Thanks everyone! Yes it was definitely a fun show. I was going absolutely crazy during the other bands. I've found that headbanging is a whole new sensation when you actually have hair to whip around. Feels good man!

Yay SL!! Whoohoo!! Finally!! Now I can update my signature!

We're still getting all the videos uploaded but here's one from the first band that went on, Playing With Power. You don't have to watch the whole thing but it will definitely give you an idea of what the night was like (actually every band was pretty unique so I guess you'd have to watch them all but whatever). Anyway these guys were a lot of fun to watch and you can see they have a projector which shows videos of whatever game they're playing at the time. Also you can catch glimpses of me in front of the stage from time to time but only when someone's camera is flashing lol.

I'll be sure to post a video of our set once its uploaded!

Length
    APL/hip/knee
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Wow, your hair grows fast!

Yeah I know!! Its only been about 16 months since I stopped cutting my hair and that was going from a buzz cut, about as short as you could get.