Thread: Head massagers?

Length
    APL/TBL/Clsc
    Type
    1a/F/i

Default Head massagers?

If there's already a topic for this, I apologize. I couldn't find one but that doesn't mean it isn't there. But anyways...

Does anyone else use head massagers of any sort? There's a few different kinds, I have this one: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...k=g&matchtype= and they also make vibrating ones and magnetic ones.

I was just curious if anyone here uses them and has had success with them. I'm not sure if it can technically help hair grow, but it's definitely worth trying and I honestly think it's helped mine. And even if it doesn't, it's still worth it because it feels AMAZING.
    What do you guys think?

Length
    BSL/Chin/Chin
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Default Re: Head massagers?

I prefer to just use my hands for scalp massages, but I tried one of those on my room-mate once in a shop, and she thought it was heavenly. I should get her one as a birthday present, she'd probably love that.
    Thunder and lightning wonít change what Iím feeling, and the daffodils look lovely today
    From tbl+ to short bob

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

I have this one from Morrocco Method. It came free in an order I made.http://store.naturalcures.com/p/199/...es-extra-large I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it so much. I've been using it 3x a week for a little over a month now, and I grew more than an inch, no other changes in my routine.
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    pixie/TBL/45 in
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

I got mine from Bed and Bath,it's manual and looks like a spider and works great!

Length
    APL/TBL/Clsc
    Type
    1a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by KittyBird View Post
    I prefer to just use my hands for scalp massages, but I tried one of those on my room-mate once in a shop, and she thought it was heavenly. I should get her one as a birthday present, she'd probably love that.
    Haha me and my sister had to buy my mom one too, cause she loved mine so much. xD
    I've always hated using my hands for massages. Something about the friction against my fingertips just drives me crazy. So these are like lifesavers for me.

Length
    25/381/2/43
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I have one of these and I love it! feels soooo good I also gave some out at christmas as stocking stffers.