Page 1487 of 1493 FirstFirst ... 48798713871437147714851486148714881489 ... LastLast
Results 14,861 to 14,870 of 14926

Thread: BSL to WAIST take 2

Length
    APL/MBL/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Default Re: BSL to WAIST take 2

Liittlehealthy LWB is a great idea, I spayed watered down conditioner all over my hair, and my hair withstood the beach trip!
    BSL -> MBL -> Waist -> Hip -> TBL - > Classic!

Length
    SL/BSL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by elfynity View Post
    I saw somewhere that apparantly a blunt hair hemline causes 4 xs more split ends than if you leave it to fairytale. Has anyone else heard of this, or know if perhaps it is true?
    I saw this in one of Sarah Ingle's videos. Her hair science videos are pretty amazing. She explains it in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bxRUP1pwQY&t=1s That bit is at 12 minutes in.

Makes sense why my thin hair doesn't get many splits, I guess (white dots are another story!)
    October 2019 - 17"
    March 2021 - 26"
    Goal - Waist

Length
    26 in/30 in/32 in
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by elfynity View Post
    Liittlehealthy LWB is a great idea, I spayed watered down conditioner all over my hair, and my hair withstood the beach trip!
    That seems like it would help. I spin my own wool yarn and a lot of times dye it as well. If the wool has any oils on it, even body oil from my hands the dye wont take in that spot. I know we don't have wool on our heads but it is very similar to hair I would think. So if a bit of oil won't let a liquid dye into wool I bet oil or conditioner on hair would keep out salt or chlorine water from swimming.

Length
    21/25/45
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

We're slowly getting there... I'm tempted to ditch the monthly length shots/measuring because it feels like im growing so slow but on the other hand I'd love to have a year's progression documented.

Either way, by my calculations I'll be hitting waist by my birthday in October which is a nice way to celebrate.
    CL (11/18 ) ~ SL (09/19) ~ APL (04/20) ~ BSL (01/21) ~ WL ~ HL ~ TBL ~ Classic
    No trims & no bleach from 10/20

Length
    APL/MBL/TBL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Maybe I would already be there to some eyes, but to me I'll call it in like 2 or 3 more inches, just cause it looks shorter in the front right now

Length
    21/25/45
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by JasminxCat View Post
    Maybe I would already be there to some eyes, but to me I'll call it in like 2 or 3 more inches, just cause it looks shorter in the front right now
    I think you need be comfortable calling yourself waist before you call it! I know for me the front isn't going to reach the waist as quick due to boobage lol.
    CL (11/18 ) ~ SL (09/19) ~ APL (04/20) ~ BSL (01/21) ~ WL ~ HL ~ TBL ~ Classic
    No trims & no bleach from 10/20

Length
    ?/WL/FTL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBelle View Post
    I think you need be comfortable calling yourself waist before you call it! I know for me the front isn't going to reach the waist as quick due to boobage lol.
    That's how I knew I was at waist
    No Water Sebum Only since November 2020. Previously water only. Crossed to the dark side and now rocking sebum only. Feral hair nirvana loading...

Length
    APL/BSL/WL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

Joining this thread now. I like my BSL hair but waist just seems more elegant, you know? Waist isn't a goal exactly but since I have no intention of cutting my hair I'll get there at some point.

APL, BSL
    Last trimmed on 14/12/2020

I think I'm at waist length this month freshly washed and at its curliest. I took lots of pics from different angles and I think I'm there. So hurray because that was a long annoying growth phase. I probably won't cut back shorter than waist anytime soon.

Length
    12/16.5/50

It looks beautiful, congrats!