Page 1481 of 1487 FirstFirst ... 48198113811431147114791480148114821483 ... LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,810 of 14868

Thread: BSL to WAIST take 2

Length
    0.5"/26"/HL
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Default Re: BSL to WAIST take 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lyanna View Post
    I'm guessing mid year as well We'll probably get there around the same time! (Your hair is gorgeous by the way illicitlizard, it looks so healthy!)
    Thank you! We can do this

Quote Originally Posted by Waveurly View Post
    Thanks ladies!

And thanks Elfinity! Yes maybe I am trimming too much of my length away and I'll probably hold of on trimming for a while

Lovely hair Lyanna! It's looking very pretty.

Also Illicitlizard, you're getting there and your hair looks so smooth and shiny
    Fresh ends feel so good, it's hard to give up the trimming, but it's the only way to power towards new lengths :P (as much as is possible in the limits of your growth rate of course). And thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by wo View Post
    This is the longest gap for me I think, making it from bsl to waist. But once I'm at waist, hip is very close. Idk what that means about my proportions but getting to waist is the worrrrst. I've felt like it's 2 months away for like 6 months lol
    Everyone's milestone lengths are so different, it's kind of amazing to see the different proportions! Hips are relatively close to WL for me, but my entire midsection is super compressed lol

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBelle View Post
    You're SO close I can feel it haha!

I am exactly the same! BSL to Waist is my biggest gap. Hip will be a cakewalk after this haha.

-------------------------

I am getting there slowly but surely...

I've got new shelves now so hopefully I can take my pics at the same angle in the future
    Nice! You'll get there, I see progress Taking accurate progress pictures is such a challenge. I might have to change where I take minesoon because the angle is starting to distort the way the length looks! I need the consistency in pictures or I end up convinced I'm not growing!
    No trim challenge second half of 2020. Goal is growing 'long', healthy, undyed hair after a buzz in Jan '18.
    Buzz-SL[18"]-APL[21"]-BSL[25"]-WL[28"]-HL[32"]

Length
    21/25/45
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Lyanna View Post
    Oh wow BuddhaBelle, how is your hair colour so beautiful
    THANK YOU! I wish I could say it was natural, I asked the hairdresser to match my natural colour as I was a dumbass and dyed it all brown over lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by illicitlizard View Post
    Thank you! We can do this
    Nice! You'll get there, I see progress Taking accurate progress pictures is such a challenge. I might have to change where I take minesoon because the angle is starting to distort the way the length looks! I need the consistency in pictures or I end up convinced I'm not growing!
    Exactly the same! I've spent ages lining the photos up trying to see even the slightest growth lol
    CL ~ SL ~ APL ~ BSL ~ MBL ~ WL ~ HL ~ TBL ~ Classic
    No trim & no bleach from 11/10/2020

Length
    APL/BSL/Clsc?

Your hair is super pretty BuddhaBelle. I feel like I’ve been stuck between these milestones too and oh so close for months now! I’m still close. Almost there and I might be there by the end of the month but I need to microtrim so maybe I’ll start checking again more in May.

I feel like I'm at a standstill, but then I took a look at photos from around the same time last year. Definate progress that I'm happy with, but these last few inches are trying my patience!

Also, about the angles and taking accurate pictures. I hear ya! I took 3 photos of my hair today and all showed different lengths. One even showed my hemline PAST my waist. I wanted to believe it, but I knew it was just the way the picture was taken.

Any suggestions on how to take consistent photos?

Goal = Waist
    Salt and Pepper Virgin Hair

Length
    1/BSL/18
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

I am just barely BSL and I need help taking pictures. But, my goal is at least waist. I want to grow it all out and shave it all off again. I have been in the nontraditional cleansing corner for probably 10 years. I have all virgin hair as of 3 years ago (the first time I shaved my head). I use a Denman scalp brush every night. I will try to post a picture here. https://photos.app.goo.gl/pPSLVoxKZrKt4McE7

Length
    13/27.5/40
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Flittingsis, your hair looks amazing! If I may I ask, what is your current cleansing routine?

Length
    APL/BSL/Clsc?

Beautiful, Butterflyblue and Flittingsis!

Quote Originally Posted by Jane99 View Post
    Beautiful, Butterflyblue and Flittingsis!
    Thanks so much!

Goal = Waist

Length
    20/24/??
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

I think I made it to waist! Plan to maintain for awhile and let the hemline catch up. Maybe even get my first trim since Nov 2019 :-)

Letís see if the photo works:
    http://www.turbulentflow.ca/wp-conte...ECF82FD87.jpeg
    Last edited by Ashtaroth; March 5th, 2021 at 02:49 PM.

Ashtaroth Congratulations! Your hair looks great!

Goal = Waist