Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crea Clip - hair cutting for everyone!

Length
    Chin/APL+/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Talking Crea Clip - hair cutting for everyone!

Hi guys, I am so glad LHC is back - I really missed you guys

If you dont want to read the entire message, just see the videolink at the bottom, and tell me what you think.

So, in those horrible months where I was unable to even read the LHC, I made a discovery, and I just had to share it with you.
    It is called the CreaClip, and ironically, I have not seen it anywhere on the forums. It allows you to cut your hair into multiple new styles, or just trim it. As soon as I saw it, I just had to buy it. I only used it on my face-framing layers so far, but it worked great. And if I can use it without looking like a 5-yearold who gave herself a haircut, then everyone can!

I think this is a great invention, and it will save both time, money, tears and length on the hairdressers. Maybe I can finally get long hair, without paying a hairdresser to cut off more than I want. Just a warning though: once you start cutting, you get a strange urge to just keep cutting more... It could be very dangerous.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Is this great or what? Let me know what you think. Please excuse the long message, the overly exited tone and the excessive use of smileys... But I just missed you guys soo much, that I just can't help it.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKTnm...ure=plpp_video
    Just a small selection of hairstyles I have done
    My Brand-new blog: http://hairdiarydash.blog.com
    Password: LHC

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Crea Clip - hair cutting for everyone!

The Crea Clip has been talked about many times already. I'm glad it worked for you!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    pixie/TBL/45 in
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

I have one and use it to cut my one length hair in a u hem. It saves time and money and I don't miss having to go to a salon.

Length
    18/37/???
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

This forum was actually what made me buy the CreaClip! (Well, the generic version.) Yes, it works really, really well and I'm glad I have it. There is less adjusting than with Feye's Method, and cutting is easier because the hair is thinned out and you're not sawing through a ponytail with the scissors. I haven't really tried anything more adventurous than trimming the hemline though, so I can't speak for layers or shorter, more shaped cuts. Sure beats paying $20 or more to have someone else trim.

Collarbone --> Hip --> ??

Length
    Chin/APL+/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Oh, sorry, I couldnīt find anything about it on the boards though But it sure is a great thing!

Length
    17/24/32
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Yep, I've got one too and love it. I no longer have to rely on the kids to trim (hack) my hair for me, hubby used to cut too much off. Now I just do my own microtrim each month with it!

Length
    3"/3.5"/34"
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

My question is... how easy is it to cut your own hair with it?? I mean, I saw the video for it ages and ages ago, and was tempted, but I wondered how easy it would be to put in my own hair (at the back) and cut it all by my little self without any help from anyone else (I can see how it'd be great to use on my DD's hair though... )
    Starting over short and working towards virgin hair!

Length
    Chin/APL+/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerise View Post
    My question is... how easy is it to cut your own hair with it?? I mean, I saw the video for it ages and ages ago, and was tempted, but I wondered how easy it would be to put in my own hair (at the back) and cut it all by my little self without any help from anyone else (I can see how it'd be great to use on my DD's hair though... )
    Hmm, as I mentioned, I didn't try it on the length yet, but I am due for a haircut soon. I think I will ask for help first time I cut my length though - but there are videos where girls do it themselves.

Length
    2-6/18/22
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/iii

My face right now: O________O

That would certainly be cool to have around but it would be so tough cutting curly hair! Maybe one would straighten it first? Any experiences?

Such a cool idea.. though it was painful seeing how much they cut off for some of the girls. Waaaah

Length
    20"/MBL/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

I think the Crea clip is fine for trimming but I would caution those using it to achieve layers. Several people have asked me if they could get layers like I have by using it. The answer is a very large no. The Crea clip can not create blended, expertly done layers & they are best left to a skilled professional in my opinion.