Thread: Hair aniversarries

Length
    10 in/32 in/??
    Type
    1b/1c/M/C/iii

Default Hair aniversarries

Do you celebrate them? If you do then how? This question peaked my curiosity because I just realized my own growing anniversary is only two months away. Up to today I have gained 6 inches of length, going from a mere 26 to a whopping 32 inches. So tell me, how to mark this momentous occasion?

Length
    18/Cl/Term
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Default Re: Hair aniversarries

I have too many hair related anniversaries to really keep track of. There's when I first decided to grow my hair long, when I found the LHC and started taking proper care of my hair, when I actually joined the LHC... All I really do is keep measuring and monitoring how I'm doing.

Length
    10 in/32 in/??
    Type
    1b/1c/M/C/iii

the day I joined LHC is when I started growing mine out, so they are the same to me But that is about what I am doing for now. 32 inches is the longest I have ever had my hair, without mom lopping it off against my will. Yay freedom :P

Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

Most people put pictures of their growth on their thread.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com

Length
    10/31.5/40
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Congrats! Make sure to post a thread with pictures of your progress, those are my favorite threads to see :] I'm going to count my anniversary as around the time I cut off my dreads and damaged hair and shaved the side of my head, which was early July. I can't wait to see how much progress I've made. :3

On the hunt for terminal. SerinaDaith's Avatar
    Colorado is my physical home but I spend a lot of time in my mind. It's safer that way.
    Length
    .5 in/.5 in/term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

I haven't had one yet that I will bother to count individual of my one year here. I plan on starting a one year thread with pictures. I may even dig up some of my pre LHC cuts just because. I am at one year dye free this month but my LHC aniversary will be close enough that I will lump them together for the sake of my lazy.
    Lady Seredhiel in the Order of the Longhaired Knights. Current body mark: BSL+, Goal length, terminal.No trims in 2013. Henna head. Crazy craft guru.Crunchy Mommy.

Length
    13/23/30
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/i/ii

I don't have a specific date, but I first made a firm decision to grow my hair long close to the first day of 2012. (Can't remember exactly if it was a few days before or a few days after.) This january, I did make a note of how long my hair has grown and it feels good.

Length
    16"?/29"/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I know when I joined LHC because the date is in my profile. Otherwise I wouldn't have a clue. I know kind of when I found Jennifer Bahney's Longhairlovers site before LHC because that coincides with a couple of other things that were going on in my life. I don't celebrate my join date in any way. But I don't celebrate my wedding anniversary either Anniversaries aren't a big deal to me. I'm not even sure any more which year I first reached waist length.

I am not here to decorate your world