Page 2797 of 3303 FirstFirst ... 17972297269727472787279527962797279827992807284728973297 ... LastLast
Results 27,961 to 27,970 of 33021

Thread: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Length
    APL/WL/HL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I'm honestly tempted to just stay black but I'll see how I feel in 12 weeks at root touch up stage before making an official decision
    Just curious, what is your natural color?

Length
    Bald/Buzz/TBL

Quote Originally Posted by JasminxCat View Post
    Just curious, what is your natural color?
    Whatever Color this is

Last edited by Bat; January 21st, 2021 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lakhesis View Post
    I tried the bathrobe tie curls Excuse the slight frizz please, the humidity is at ridiculous 92% today.

Turned out perfectly, the way the curls taper off looks great

Length
    0.5"/27"/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Lakhesis those curls are gorgeous, they really suit your hair! Bathrobe curls are my favourite heatless curls now, they look great always, and the only method that made passable curls on the first try

Bat looks like a dark ash brown in that lighting, nice natural colour. I think the black suits you too (as a bat of course :P)
    Last trim 20th Jun 2023.
    Buzz-SL[17"]-APL[20"]- BSL[25"]-WL[28"]-HL[31"]-TBL[34"]-CL[38"]
    Buzz 2018- 35"/TBL 2023

Length
    Bald/Buzz/TBL

Quote Originally Posted by illicitlizard View Post
    Lakhesis those curls are gorgeous, they really suit your hair! Bathrobe curls are my favourite heatless curls now, they look great always, and the only method that made passable curls on the first try

Bat looks like a dark ash brown in that lighting, nice natural colour. I think the black suits you too (as a bat of course :P)
    I'd be ok with ash brown, I just don't like golden brown and it kind of goes golden brown in the sun, I too like the black still, but trying to resist a while

Length
    buzz/31/long!
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

I'd be ok with ash brown, I just don't like golden brown and it kind of goes golden brown in the sun, I too like the black still, but trying to resist a while
    Did you get rid of the split dye? It's looking good, anyway!
    Growing out a buzzcut since September 2019
    buzz -- mess -- chin -- SL [18.5"] -- APL [22"] -- APL+ [25.5"] -- MBL [27"] -- WL [29"] -- HL [32"] -- TBL [38"]

Length
    Bald/Buzz/TBL

Quote Originally Posted by DropStitches View Post
    Did you get rid of the split dye? It's looking good, anyway!
    Yeah I did, I was going to keep it but it's hard to do it myself where I live bad lighting and just awkward, I was trying to go Brown too so I can attempt to grow dye out a while, it didn't exactly work lol still it's a nice Color

Length
    Pixie/APL+/???
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Yeah I did, I was going to keep it but it's hard to do it myself where I live bad lighting and just awkward, I was trying to go Brown too so I can attempt to grow dye out a while, it didn't exactly work lol still it's a nice Color
    It seems much easier to maintain or even give up the dye if it's reasonably close to your natural color! It looks great! Is the side shave still turquoise or is it also dark now?

Length
    SL/Hip/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by PeonyBlue View Post
    I love how your bun looks, and that hair fork suits so well! Your hair seems to have thrived with the benign neglect.

Hope you’re getting through the depression though...last time I went through a bad dip, I didn’t brush or comb my hair for weeks...detangling very nearly had me chopping it all off in a fit of “why bother?”...the joys of depression
    Aw thank you so much. Yeah I’ve basically been not combing it for weeks at a time and keeping it in braids. It always is super super matted though so it’s a big pain so I’m trying my hardest to look after my hair better now. Thank you so much you guys for your sweet comments! I had some nasty ones directed at my hair recently and it made me feel down but now I feel much better. Thank you!!!

Here’s a new hair toy I got! Yay! For some reason this one holds better than the metal curvy fork. Weird.

Wobbly are the walls ofmy mind. ~ Hip onward to tailbone and beyond~ No trimming 2021 from 8th February 2021 ~ My hair type is Asian.

Length
    SL/?/?
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    Aw thank you so much. Yeah I’ve basically been not combing it for weeks at a time and keeping it in braids. It always is super super matted though so it’s a big pain so I’m trying my hardest to look after my hair better now. Thank you so much you guys for your sweet comments! I had some nasty ones directed at my hair recently and it made me feel down but now I feel much better. Thank you!!!

Here’s a new hair toy I got! Yay! For some reason this one holds better than the metal curvy fork. Weird.]
    Awh I'm so sorry!! I don't know how you could be horrible about your hair its beautiful!
    ☼ Cut bleach out to CBL 08/22