Page 3293 of 3311 FirstFirst ... 22932793319332433283329132923293329432953303 ... LastLast
Results 32,921 to 32,930 of 33107

Thread: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

  1. #32921
    Member spirals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    2a+2b+2c+3a=chaos
    Posts
    7,690

    Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

    Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    It won't be necessary
    Disregard my previous post, I simply used too little styling product
    I've never seen your hair so spirally. You are on your way to seeing your true pattern.

  2. #32922
    Member zashin66's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,127
    Length
    3 inc/62 “/74”
    Type
    2a/2b/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....



    I’m finishing up a month of daily photos so here is hair spread across my lap. Hey Paulonia!! Your hair looks great! Such a rich chestnut color.
    Last edited by zashin66; February 21st, 2024 at 10:02 AM.
    Lady Shannon
    Dragon Longhaired Knights
    Cairehre Mountains

  3. #32923
    Member EssentialJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Desert South West US
    Age
    54
    Posts
    168
    Length
    10/21/50
    Type
    3c/4a/F/i

    Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

    Quote Originally Posted by ETJ CURLS View Post
    I sort of unintentionally did an oil treatment on my hair (I dry detangled it with lots of oil and conditioner and then left it in for a few days because I'm currently tweaking my regimen), and after shampooing it out and applying leave-in, my curls look so nice!I didn't use or do anything to define my curls after smoothing in the leave-in, just let them airdry.



    I used to think my hair didn't like oil, but what it didn't like was the application and amount. Using it as a prepoo might just be the ticket!! It's feeling so soft and supple these days.
    :O Ow my gosh!! Your curls are so beautiful! The texture and the color!

  4. #32924
    Always a rebel paulownia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,638
    Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

    Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

    Quote Originally Posted by ETJ CURLS View Post
    That's life with textured hair. Different every time!
    It really does have a mìnd of it's own

    Quote Originally Posted by spirals View Post
    I've never seen your hair so spirally. You are on your way to seeing your true pattern.
    Hope so . For now I can say that the less layered and longer it gets, the more spiralling I see
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

    Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights

  5. #32925
    Member ETJ CURLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2023
    Location
    The woods of the Northeast
    Posts
    933
    Length
    MBL/MBL/KNEE

    Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

    Quote Originally Posted by zashin66 View Post


    I’m finishing up a month of daily photos so here is hair spread across my lap. Hey Paulonia!! Your hair looks great! Such a rich chestnut color.
    Love how thick your hair is! You have your own hair blanket.

    Quote Originally Posted by EssentialJo View Post
    :O Ow my gosh!! Your curls are so beautiful! The texture and the color!
    Thanks! I used to have the blonde as a kid so now I do highlights to replicate it.
    MBL~WL~HL~TBL~ FTL~ KNEE

  6. #32926
    Member Chasemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2023
    Location
    USA
    Age
    19
    Posts
    433
    Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip?
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

    Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

    I love this thread! Everyone's hair is gorgeous. I can't help but check every time there's a new post

    I wanted to post some progress pics! These are from November until now. I didn't get many good progress-type-pictures until November, and follows my last trim, which was November 4, 2023.

    Nov. 20 2023

    February 24, 2024 (a little over 3 months later)


    And a different angle of a similar time frame:
    November 10th, 2023

    February 24th, 2024 (nearly 3.5 months later)


    I think the mole on my shoulder helps see the growth a little bit easier (especially in the first comparison). It's not a big change, but it's eased my mind since I've been feeling like there's no visible growth
    P̶i̶x̶i̶e̶,̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶C̶B̶L̶,̶ ̶A̶P̶L̶,̶ ̶B̶S̶L̶, WL

  7. #32927
    Member Croww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    74
    Length
    14/29/40
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

    Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....



    Can’t wait to get all the layers down to one length
    WL - HL - BCL - CLASSIC

  8. #32928
    Member Chasemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2023
    Location
    USA
    Age
    19
    Posts
    433
    Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip?
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

    Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

    Zashin - your hair is so pretty! I cannot imagine having that much thickness!

    ETJ - your curls are popping! Amazing!! I love the hairstyle too

    Paulownia - I agree your hair is looking so spiral-y! It's looking much longer as well

    Croww - wowee yet another poster with such thick hair! Such a gorgeous colour as well
    P̶i̶x̶i̶e̶,̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶C̶B̶L̶,̶ ̶A̶P̶L̶,̶ ̶B̶S̶L̶, WL

  9. #32929
    Member Croww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    74
    Length
    14/29/40
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

    Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

    Quote Originally Posted by Chasemi View Post
    Croww - wowee yet another poster with such thick hair! Such a gorgeous colour as well
    AHHH thank youuuu you’re so sweet🥺 my longest layer is it waist so I’m waiting for it to grow so that I can snip the ends slowly.

  10. #32930
    Member spirals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    2a+2b+2c+3a=chaos
    Posts
    7,690

    Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

    Quote Originally Posted by Chasemi View Post
    I love this thread! Everyone's hair is gorgeous. I can't help but check every time there's a new post

    I wanted to post some progress pics! These are from November until now. I didn't get many good progress-type-pictures until November, and follows my last trim, which was November 4, 2023.

    Nov. 20 2023

    February 24, 2024 (a little over 3 months later)


    And a different angle of a similar time frame:
    November 10th, 2023

    February 24th, 2024 (nearly 3.5 months later)


    I think the mole on my shoulder helps see the growth a little bit easier (especially in the first comparison). It's not a big change, but it's eased my mind since I've been feeling like there's no visible growth
    Whatever the length, LOOK AT THOSE CURLS.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •