Page 3160 of 3311 FirstFirst ... 2160266030603110315031583159316031613162317032103260 ... LastLast
Results 31,591 to 31,600 of 33107

Thread: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Length
    APL/28.5"/TBL
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Quote Originally Posted by foreveryours View Post
    Second picture has more wave and end thickness than the first so over the 2 year period, imho I see a couple inches length gain! So I'd say keep doing what you're doing (but remember trimming doesn't help )
    Thank you for this, yes, my hair is definitely healhtier now. I have joined the no trim for the first half of this year challenge, and you are probably right, trimming just makes your hair shorter, I think I'm gonna just do S&D only for a while.
    BSL -> MBL -> WL (almost) -> Hip->TBL!

Length
    10/37/70+
    Type
    2b/M/C/iii

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Quote Originally Posted by elfynity View Post
    This is the unfortunate state of my hair journey, Jan 2021 vs JAn 2023 - as you can see, no visible hair length gain - I am at the same place I was 2 years ago. I did have major hair fall and a few trims, including a big 3 inch trim, but seriously, why is my hair just not gaining in length properly?! I know it's growing at the roots. I think it must be that I haven't been feeding my dry ends enough, or not wearing upstyles enough, and also that my fine hair is not just fine, it's finer than fine - but if anyone can make suggestions, I'd be grateful!

Yeah but look at how much healthier your hair looks it's looking gorgeous

I agree, the difference is marked!

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Looks like you are half way to floor already ☺️

Length
    APL/28.5"/TBL
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Bat and Spirals, this really means alot to me to have an objective person's opinion point that out and now that I look at it again, even though the latest photo came out a bit blurry (something up with my camera) my hair looks much healthier than before!

I think they will start to grow now that they are healthy ! I can really see a big difference

Length
    Pixie/CBL/MTL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

This is the unfortunate state of my hair journey, Jan 2021 vs JAn 2023 - as you can see, no visible hair length gain - I am at the same place I was 2 years ago. I did have major hair fall and a few trims, including a big 3 inch trim, but seriously, why is my hair just not gaining in length properly?! I know it's growing at the roots. I think it must be that I haven't been feeding my dry ends enough, or not wearing upstyles enough, and also that my fine hair is not just fine, it's finer than fine - but if anyone can make suggestions, I'd be grateful!

So I have to agree with foreveryours, your hair in the second picture is definitely longer than in the first one, but your texture is just different so you can't tell. That, coupled with some hair fall and trims and that's probably why your not seeing much growth in length. But your growth in HEALTH is very clear. Your hair looks so beautiful! You're clearly doing something right. Maybe spend the next year not trimming and focusing on the health of your ends specifically, or incorporating some protective styles to really get that length difference, but tbh it's looking so good!
    twa -- shoulder -- collarbone -- ARMPIT -- mid back -- waist -- hip -- tailbone -- classic -- mid thigh -- knee

Length
    APL/28.5"/TBL
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Illia570 thank you !

Abacus, thank you so much for that. Yes, you are actually right, I am in a very good position now to hold back on trims and gain some length this year.

Length
    long/term/term
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

*That* is not an unfortunate state at all, IMHO. Your hair looks great! Celebrate. If you can't see the improvement, you need your eyes checked!
    Opting out of Friend Requests, thank you very much!