Page 3118 of 3142 FirstFirst ... 21182618301830683108311631173118311931203128 ... LastLast
Results 31,171 to 31,180 of 31412

Thread: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Hip+

Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Now if only... that was your real hair; just imagine!
    Maybe if I'm lucky my hair will be that straight when longer ��
    Dec 9th 2022
    Currently: Pixie
    No Trims 2023

Length
    BSL/TBL/TERM
    Type
    1b/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Maybe if I'm lucky my hair will be that straight when longer ��
    Nice job with the whole makeup and getup! That is so bold and grotesquely beautiful, very Halloween vibe.
    You would know if you grow it out. Also a little blowout goes a long way, just go easy on the heat tool.
    98cm 1b/C/10.3cm Fingercomb/Bun/Water-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][My Hair Story][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]

Length
    CL/BSL/TBL

Quote Originally Posted by Stray_mind View Post
    Thank you! Your bun is very elegant and that color is
    Oh, thank you so much!

Had missed your reply.

Buns are getting easier for me to do these days, and I guess it shows.
    I dye with herbal colors and I'm very satisfied with the result.
    Alea jacta est ~ Tärningen är kastad

My nick on other places is Moon AppleGrey

Feminist warrior-druidess SwordWomanRiona's Avatar
    Celtiberian pseudo-Rivendell fort overlooking the sunset
    Length
    Trim/Thigh/Thigh
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Wow I really love the last pic, you look so ethereal
    Aw thanks ^^!

Quote Originally Posted by tuanyiji View Post
    OMG your hair is so dreamy and elvish.
    By the way, I've been following your Instagram and watching your youtube videos, I've even read almost all your blog posts, just shy of being a stalker. LOL
    What an inspiration.
    Repeating myself from the other thread, aw shuck, thanks so much ^^! (stalk away, lol, no problem Just followed you on Instagram from my personal account, when I post most of my hairy stuff ^^). I'm dreadfully behind on the blog and YouTube posts, so sorry about that welp xD

Quote Originally Posted by illicitlizard View Post
    Oh my goodness! That is the most wonderful photoset, you look absolutely effortlessly elven! I also love the delicate taper and length of your hair it very much completes the look
    Thanks ! That pic spam mixed 2016 and 2022 pics, so that taper is more 2016 than 2022 for me now (I've been trying to maintain a more straight hemline these last years), but I agree, taper does look very Elven to me as a rule ^^, and even though my hair was not faring very well that year because of vitamin deficiency issues, the hemline ended up looking reasonably nice in the pics

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    ok so this isn't my hair at all lmao but I really like how this outfit looks with this wig (photo is huge so if anyone wants to quote me, remove the photo first c:
    Awesome pic, Bat, the outfit and make-up look great o_O! The wig looks really nice too

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Hip+

Quote Originally Posted by tuanyiji View Post
    Nice job with the whole makeup and getup! That is so bold and grotesquely beautiful, very Halloween vibe.
    You would know if you grow it out. Also a little blowout goes a long way, just go easy on the heat tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordWomanRiona View Post
    Aw thanks ^^!

Repeating myself from the other thread, aw shuck, thanks so much ^^! (stalk away, lol, no problem Just followed you on Instagram from my personal account, when I post most of my hairy stuff ^^). I'm dreadfully behind on the blog and YouTube posts, so sorry about that welp xD

Thanks ! That pic spam mixed 2016 and 2022 pics, so that taper is more 2016 than 2022 for me now (I've been trying to maintain a more straight hemline these last years), but I agree, taper does look very Elven to me as a rule ^^, and even though my hair was not faring very well that year because of vitamin deficiency issues, the hemline ended up looking reasonably nice in the pics

Awesome pic, Bat, the outfit and make-up look great o_O! The wig looks really nice too
    Thank you both! I'm inspired keep growing hair xD

Length
    BSL/Hip/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

New hair photo! Definitely past waist now, in half a year I will be at hip. Ends are thinning, breaking off a lot. This is my hair not washed for a week and a bit combed through (now you can see why I doubted the amount of curls in it).
    My hair is a bit more moistured and shiny now, because of me stretching washes, but not much at the ends.
    Not going to the hairdresser any more, and it makes my hairgrowth faster than ever.
    Last edited by Ada-banana; September 29th, 2022 at 04:01 AM.
    BSL - WL - Hip - Classic
    Last trim: 18 Feb 22 - Tailbone Okt 23 (unstretched)

Feminist warrior-druidess SwordWomanRiona's Avatar
    Celtiberian pseudo-Rivendell fort overlooking the sunset
    Length
    Trim/Thigh/Thigh
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

I'm slooowly updating my blog with belated pics, so here's another Elven style from 2018, Lúthien Tinúviel edition (just after a seasonal trim, I think this is the shortest my braid has been in years xD). It's a braided paranda ponytail with side braids and a front pompadour, decorated with leaf ribbon and flowers. I quite like how this one turned out

Length
    BSL/TBL/TERM
    Type
    1b/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Ada-banana View Post
    [img][/img]
    New hair photo! Definitely past waist now, in half a year I will be at hip. Ends are thinning, breaking off a lot. This is my hair not washed for a week and a bit combed through (now you can see why I doubted the amount of curls in it).
    My hair is a bit more moistured and shiny now, because of me stretching washes, but not much at the ends.
    Not going to the hairdresser any more, and it makes my hairgrowth faster than ever.
    That looks very good! I love the color and the shine

Awww your food pics are always so delicious
    I'm slooowly updating my blog with belated pics, so here's another Elven style from 2018, Lúthien Tinúviel edition (just after a seasonal trim, I think this is the shortest my braid has been in years xD). It's a braided paranda ponytail with side braids and a front pompadour, decorated with leaf ribbon and flowers. I quite like how this one turned out

[IMG][/IMG]
    That looks ethereal! The flowers compliment the hair really well, and the color blue looks so good on you! The background, awww, it took one nerdy fangirl to know another lol.

I have yet to try a paranda braid, but I am collecting and weaving my shed hair into wefts/extensions, they would come in very handy when I do traditional Chinese styles and other fancy styles, just think of it, some ready-made accent braids that I can add at a moment’s notice that matches my hair color perfectly and I don’t even need to hurt my scalp or my arms to achieve that “much more complicated than it actually is” look.

My signature is such an example, I just made a half-do and added a clip-in fishtail weave braid, the whole thing took me 30 seconds (I plaited the accent braid extension previously while I was watching an episode of Rick and Morty so it doesn’t count lol) it’s very organic and romantic, I can go to a wedding wearing that hairstyle and people would be marveled at that little detail lol.

The accent braids can be worked into an elf or Hobbit or Viking look as well, just clip in, you can take out in no time, so more time for adjustment of wardrobe and makeup. We all know how hard it is sometimes to photograph at the right angle and the accent can be moved to the front or back to better show it off without redoing the whole thing.

The real hair won’t be too glossy or easily knotted like the cheap plastic ones, and it can be heat-styled and chemically dyed too so I don’t need to worry about the ones that are still attached to my scalp getting burned. And I don’t have to worry about the ethic/moral issues that come up buying expensive human hair extensions from other people/country.

The shed hairs range from 30 to 60cm, so the braid shed starts in the middle. But it’s barely noticeable when mixed with my own hair. Well, they ARE all my own hair, my babies that I proudly grow and nurture myself lol.

Here’s an inspiration from Nina Starck that I would like to try in the future, I have managed to sort my shed hair based on the length at 10cm intervals, without the pesky loose hairs on the bottom, the DNA braid shed won’t be as noticeable as above, and it will look so neat and sophisticated. Heck, even the hair bow can be a clip-in extension if I have enough shed hair ready at hand.
    Last edited by tuanyiji; September 30th, 2022 at 12:03 PM.
    98cm 1b/C/10.3cm Fingercomb/Bun/Water-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][My Hair Story][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Hip+

looks gorgeous c:
    Dec 9th 2022
    Currently: Pixie
    No Trims 2023

Length
    APL/BSL/WL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

I've been so busy but I can finally post again!

This is from yesterday, I'm still trying to tame down my frizz with various techniques. I'm fading the rest of my red hair tint (I tinted it purple about a month ago but as you can see my hair didn't take on any of the colour at all ).
    I have no idea what I want to do with my hair apart from get a nicer texture and grow it to my waist when it's dry. My bangs are really long, past my chin.

Edit: in the picture there's a lighter brown (the darker hair on the top of my head is natural) which is the remainder of the red tint, which I did in May and I don't know if it will ever fade out???
    Last edited by Stardreamer; September 30th, 2022 at 05:27 PM.

Last trim: July 2022
    APL, BSL ---> WL