Page 3077 of 3319 FirstFirst ... 2077257729773027306730753076307730783079308731273177 ... LastLast
Results 30,761 to 30,770 of 33183

Thread: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Length
    3 inc/62 “/74”
    Type
    2a/2b/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post

2 years of hair growth with zero trims! Just S&D in between. But will trim soon. Maybe once I hit hip length.
    yes I agree with abacus, that is some crazy growth! Like a dark cloud down your back
    Lady Shannon
    Dragon Longhaired Knights
    Cairehre Mountains

Length
    CBL/TBL/-
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by zashin66 View Post
    Zesty your hair looks so pretty. I love your smile. Your lovely hair has grown so long. I have felt like we are hair siblings since we have been in several threads together as we have grown beyond our expectations
    Thank you so much! We have had somewhat parallel journeys, haven't we? I know I didn't expect to ever make it as far as I have. I was just about brushing knee before I cut last year, who knew that was possible???

You cut your hair back recently too, did I see that? I'm growing back to knee now I think, what are your plans?

Death-within-me, you've had great growth! My hair is exactly the length in the middle picture, so that's encouraging to see how long it could be a year from now.

Crotchety Pastry GrowlingCupcake's Avatar
    Length
    15/21.5/???
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

paulownia, your spirals are always so nice.
    illicitlizard, beautiful! looks so thick.
    Zesty, your hair is so goals.
    Death-Within-Me, your hair grows so quickly! Do you know how many inches that is?

One of my spirals was really sproingy after washing.

Big chop - 18th August 2021
    SL/15 - CLB/17 - APL/21 - MBL/26 - WL/30 - HL/32 - BCL/36 - TBL/40 - CL/45
    Measuring unstretched because flexibility is dumb.

Length
    CBL/TBL/-
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Thank you, GrowlingCupcake! That is such a perfect, shiny curl!

Quote Originally Posted by Zesty View Post
    Thank you so much! We have had somewhat parallel journeys, haven't we? I know I didn't expect to ever make it as far as I have. I was just about brushing knee before I cut last year, who knew that was possible???

You cut your hair back recently too, did I see that? I'm growing back to knee now I think, what are your plans?
    I think I misunderstood someone's post and you're actually past knee and didn't cut back. Correct me if I'm wrong!
    Caution: LHC-itis may become terminal.
    https://zestylonghair.wordpress.com

I'm growing out bangs now and find that discouraging but I was kinda feelin' my hair yesterday after washing it so here we are.

[/img]
    Awww, so pretty! Your smile/shirt/hair - everything is so lovely.

I always contemplate bangs but fear the grow-out process taking forever if I end up not liking them... How long ago did you cut them and how long has it taken them to grow this long?

Quote Originally Posted by illicitlizard View Post
    Liked the way the light looked in this one, excuse the casual attire it's a pic I snapped really quickly this morning to send to my hairdresser

(Felt I should warn her in advance that the hair is a bit longer than typical 'round here)
    The colour is beautiful! How did your hairdresser react to your length?

Your hair looks really wonderful, and I agree that the light is great in this picture. I've warned hairdressers in the past as well, it's definitely not something most of them see every day. What are you planning on having her do?

I'm growing out bangs now and find that discouraging but I was kinda feelin' my hair yesterday after washing it so here we are.

You are so pretty, and your hair is amazing! The bangs look good, soon enough they'll look exactly like face framing layers.

2 years of hair growth with zero trims! Just S&D in between. But will trim soon. Maybe once I hit hip length.
    I'm always amazed when I see your hair. You're an inspiration! Do you ever feel your ends crunchy or split? They look so healthy, I couldn't tell you didn't get regular trims and 2 years of no-trims is a great challenge.

Length
    0.5"/27"/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I'm in Qld also but I usually don't go outdoors if I can help it
    Good for skin cancer risk but I love it here because I can go outdoors so often with our generally quite good weather!

Thank you for the sweet comments, illicitlizard. I imagine one day I'll try to cut the grown out bangs to be a little more angled and look more cohesive, like face framing layers, but that's a decision to be made when they hit, like... waist LOL.

What you're describing sounds like it'll be very pretty. I hope you'll post a picture or two of the results.
    I will definitely be posting if I can get a decent picture No sense in rushing, waist seems like a good point to get to before making any more decisions

Woooooaaaaah your hair looks amazing for no trims in 2 years! And I concur with many of the others here, grows so fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince View Post
    The colour is beautiful! How did your hairdresser react to your length?
    Thank you She asked me to come in 30 mins early so we'd have enough time for the trim haha, and thanked me for telling her in advance that I have Long Hair. Guess we'll see what the experience is like in person!
    Last trim 20th Jun 2023.
    Buzz-SL[17"]-APL[20"]- BSL[25"]-WL[28"]-HL[31"]-TBL[34"]-CL[38"]
    Buzz 2018- 35"/TBL 2023

Length
    CBL/TBL/-
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrid View Post
    Awww, so pretty! Your smile/shirt/hair - everything is so lovely.

I always contemplate bangs but fear the grow-out process taking forever if I end up not liking them... How long ago did you cut them and how long has it taken them to grow this long?
    Aw thank you. I am fond of my Sailor Moon shirts. I got them in February, the longest bits were about chin length then. So more face-framing pieces than proper bangs. The fact that they were already long helps with styling my hair to hide them.

You are so pretty, and your hair is amazing! The bangs look good, soon enough they'll look exactly like face framing layers.
    Thank you!

I will definitely be posting if I can get a decent picture No sense in rushing, waist seems like a good point to get to before making any more decisions
    I'll look for that! And yes, I am -this- close to deciding to never cut my hair again other than S&D. (This will not actually happen. But I want to go that direction!)
    Caution: LHC-itis may become terminal.
    https://zestylonghair.wordpress.com

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Death-Within-Me, how inspiring! Your latest picture especially is beautiful, you don't look like you need a trim at all.
    Thank you, Zesty! And yay, I finally get to see what you look like! Your hair is wonderful~

Quote Originally Posted by Abacus View Post
    So beautiful everyone!!
    Death-within-me, how many inches do you generally grow a year? That looks like really impressive growth!
    Thank you and I actually don't know! I have never seriously measured my hair until I joined this community. I think I grow at least 6 inches a year.

Quote Originally Posted by zashin66 View Post
    yes I agree with abacus, that is some crazy growth! Like a dark cloud down your back
    Thank you so much! I love that description.

Quote Originally Posted by wo View Post
    Death-within-me, you've had great growth! My hair is exactly the length in the middle picture, so that's encouraging to see how long it could be a year from now.
    If that's you in your avatar, I'd say your hair is MUCH longer than mine with you stretch it out!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowlingCupcake View Post
    Death-Within-Me, your hair grows so quickly! Do you know how many inches that is?
    Thank you! I'll report back tonight after I wash it and use a tape measure. I'm still confused on how to actually measure inches with hair. But I'll follow the LHC version.

I'm always amazed when I see your hair. You're an inspiration! Do you ever feel your ends crunchy or split? They look so healthy, I couldn't tell you didn't get regular trims and 2 years of no-trims is a great challenge.
    Thank you, Diana! And actually the ends can get raggedy which is why I want to trim them soon. Not crunchy and it's rare to find a split end. But the ends do get worn out.

Woooooaaaaah your hair looks amazing for no trims in 2 years! And I concur with many of the others here, grows so fast!
    Thank you!!