Page 2804 of 2854 FirstFirst ... 18042304270427542794280228032804280528062814 ... LastLast
Results 28,031 to 28,040 of 28532

Thread: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Length
    SL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Quote Originally Posted by Begemot View Post
    Amazing shine! I wish I had even half of that shine haha. And I agree with Feral_, your ends look fine
    Thank you dear! Those ends will be the death of me but I'm sure I can save them somehow (and stay away from the scissors).

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    Pisinoe Beautiful hair! I concur with the others.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bokeh View Post
    You have beautiful shiny, silky hair. The ends are fine and will be even better when you reach your goal and begin to maintain.
    Thank you! You are right. I just need more patience and trust in the process!

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Yeah, it looks great!
    Thanks!
    SL ~ APL ~ BSL ~ MBL ~ WL ~ HL ~ TBL ~ Classic

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

I tried using an herbal wash and I'm really happy with how shiny it left my hair. I know my hair is short now but I still thought I would share.

Length
    Short/Neck+/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by jane_marie View Post
    I tried using an herbal wash and I'm really happy with how shiny it left my hair. I know my hair is short now but I still thought I would share.

Ahhh it looks great,! I really enjoy your natrual Color!

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Thank you Bat!

I never appreciated the color until I started growing out the bleach/henna job. Before that, I always wished for jet black, auburn or some sort of ginger. Now, I can't think of a color I would rather have.

I'm so thankful for my henna experience because it's made me so much happier with my natural color.

Length
    SL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by jane_marie View Post

Omg jane i absolutely love your new haircut! It looks amazing with the bangs!

Length
    SL/Hip/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by milosmomma View Post
    Aww, thank you Sammich! You and your hair are beautiful and I love your dragon piece. I'm the same, I've grown out and given into the "boredom chop" or "fed up with damage chop" a few times as well, right around hip everytime too lol. I think this time around I have been trying to have more fun and let myself do whatever the heck I feel like and it seems to be helping because I've gotten to hip and haven't been visited by the chop fairy yet.

Carrie's hair I highly recommend you feed the hair bead urge, I seriously love mine. They're shiny and pretty, but can be snuck into an everyday bun too. And I actually find they are easier to put on small braids vs loose hair. Here's tutorial I watched that helped me figure it out when I first got them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atiYirSFmM0
    Aw thank you so much. Iíve been also a bit lazy and ignored my hair for a very long time due to depression so Iím actually happy i joined the forum again, itís made me take care of my hair better now Iím here haha. Itís funny the depression actually helped my hair grow because I ignored it! I didnít cut it because it was too much effort and dying it!

You do what you gotta do to keep your hair entertaining! Do whatever. Iíve found long hair so much more versatile than short hair, you can do so much with it!
    Wobbly are the walls ofmy mind. ~ Hip onward to tailbone and beyond~ No trimming 2021 from 8th February 2021 ~ My hair type is Asian.

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    Getting longer! Not happy about the ends right now though.

You have beautiful hair. Personally, I don't see anything ugly in your ends, but if you don't like it, maybe it's a matter of washing?
    WL - HL - TBL - CL - FTL

Length
    APL+/TBL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

pisinoe, I think you just have fairytale ends is all. I do, too. I'd love to have a blunt, thick hemline but it hasn't happened in the last 9 years [Have I been here that long?!?] so I just have to accept it.

Length
    SL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie's hair View Post
    You have beautiful hair. Personally, I don't see anything ugly in your ends, but if you don't like it, maybe it's a matter of washing?
    Yeah I've been having problems with products I've been using lately after going to another continent etc. I'm working on that, since my hair didn't look like that before. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by spirals View Post
    pisinoe, I think you just have fairytale ends is all. I do, too. I'd love to have a blunt, thick hemline but it hasn't happened in the last 9 years [Have I been here that long?!?] so I just have to accept it.
    Hmmm I'm not a fan of those (for my own hair), so I guess I'll be thickening up my hemline after I reach my goal
    SL ~ APL ~ BSL ~ MBL ~ WL ~ HL ~ TBL ~ Classic

Length
    Short/Neck+/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    Yeah I've been having problems with products I've been using lately after going to another continent etc. I'm working on that, since my hair didn't look like that before. Thank you

Hmmm I'm not a fan of those (for my own hair), so I guess I'll be thickening up my hemline after I reach my goal
    if you really hate it you could get a U hemline, I think that would look good on you as well.
    🦇 Batcave Bat 🦇