Page 2798 of 2855 FirstFirst ... 179822982698274827882796279727982799280028082848 ... LastLast
Results 27,971 to 27,980 of 28543

Thread: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Length
    Pixie/Shldr/???
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    Aw thank you so much. Yeah I’ve basically been not combing it for weeks at a time and keeping it in braids. It always is super super matted though so it’s a big pain so I’m trying my hardest to look after my hair better now. Thank you so much you guys for your sweet comments! I had some nasty ones directed at my hair recently and it made me feel down but now I feel much better. Thank you!!!

Here’s a new hair toy I got! Yay! For some reason this one holds better than the metal curvy fork. Weird.

Your bi-colored bun looks fabulous with that new stick! I'm sorry that you had such mean comments

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBelle View Post
    Awh I'm so sorry!! I don't know how you could be horrible about your hair its beautiful!
    Seconding this sentiment; Sammich, your hair is really pretty! I hope things will be a little more manageable soon.

Glad you’re starting to feel better about it, Sammich, ‘cause your hair looks awesome - that tonal thing you’ve got going on with your hair really brings pizzazz to the bun!

Today, I was running out of time to do anything with my hair, so I just took it out of yesterday’s plait while waiting at the train station...let’s see how long I manage to wear it down today!

Hair down...but for how long? by Yesterday- Today, on Flickr
    Letting my hair do whatever it wants to do!

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Pretty photo. You look cute PeonyBlue. Do I know well that your natural hair is also wavy?
    WL - HL - TBL - CL - FTL

Length
    Short/Neck+/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by xanthochromia View Post
    It seems much easier to maintain or even give up the dye if it's reasonably close to your natural color! It looks great! Is the side shave still turquoise or is it also dark now?
    It's still terquiose, I'm trying to be consistent and keep it like that as it grows out c:

Length
    Short/Neck+/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by PeonyBlue View Post
    Glad you’re starting to feel better about it, Sammich, ‘cause your hair looks awesome - that tonal thing you’ve got going on with your hair really brings pizzazz to the bun!

Today, I was running out of time to do anything with my hair, so I just took it out of yesterday’s plait while waiting at the train station...let’s see how long I manage to wear it down today!

Hair down...but for how long? by Yesterday- Today, on Flickr
    I recognise that train seat pattern! QLD right? Great hair too

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie's hair View Post
    Pretty photo. You look cute PeonyBlue. Do I know well that your natural hair is also wavy?
    My hair is naturally wavy, but it’s been some days since my last wash...today it was mostly braid waves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I recognise that train seat pattern! QLD right? Great hair too
    Yup! Good ol’ QR and those new (and problematic) Bombadeir trains. But then again, someone saw one of my sewing videos when I was on the train, and realised that Dublin has the same seat patterns!

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Calf/Calf+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Yup! Good ol’ QR and those new (and problematic) Bombadeir trains. But then again, someone saw one of my sewing videos when I was on the train, and realised that Dublin has the same seat patterns!
    Bombardier ... now there's a familiar name! (*feels a wave of nostalgia for her trainspotting days*)

Edit: sorry, didn't realise this was the photos thread - no derailing (heh) intended!
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    Short/Neck+/Floor

My hair is naturally wavy, but it’s been some days since my last wash...today it was mostly braid waves.

Haha how cool! I'm in Qld too lol

Hair spotting & Trainspotting...and now I’ll have to keep an eye out for a Bat! Might be harder if you don’t have your coloured side shave any more, though